Immortals Handbook Epic Bestiary (now available)

Hey Servitor of Wrath matey! :)

Servitor of Wrath said:
Upper_Krust, about the Ascension ToC: Did you intend the portfolio element above "Mountain" to be "Moon" or "Noon?" Because right now it's "Noon."

Thats weird, thanks, I'll go hunt that down and fix it. ;)

poilbrun

Explorer
Oww, come on UK! I'm just back from holidays, I thought the first thing I would do when back woul be to download Ascension, and it's not out yet! ;) Anyway, you'll see a pre-order under my name... Hurry up! :)

On a sidenote, I cannot access your website right now. Is it just me, or is the problem widespread?

Cheers!

Hiya mate! :)

poilbrun said:
Oww, come on UK! I'm just back from holidays, I thought the first thing I would do when back woul be to download Ascension, and it's not out yet! ;)

*SIGH* :uhoh:

poilbrun said:
Anyway, you'll see a pre-order under my name... Hurry up! :)

I noticed that. Did you order the Bestiary as well? You already have that don't you!? :confused:

poilbrun said:
On a sidenote, I cannot access your website right now. Is it just me, or is the problem widespread?

I suspect the webspace people may have taken it down again, since the invoice still has not been paid.

I had no money in my business account (or at least no money that wasn't about to be debited by some bill) to send them the cheque. So I had to transfer this weeks pre-order money into my account (which takes about a week to clear). Then I'll have to send them the cheque (which will take another week to reach them).

I emailed them explaining its actually their fault (I specifically request 2 weeks notice before an invoice is due), so hopefully they will switch it back on?

Hey all! :)

I have just been going over the Divine Retinue figures. I changed the sample Retinue to Baphomet (rather than Yeenoghu) since I can get away with the name.

Unfortunately I don't think I can get away with the Ankashar, Bulezau, Ghour, Goristro and Klurichir, so I'll have to sort out replacements.

However, the issue is more about the size of the Retinue than the product identity of names.

Here is a possible Quick Breakdown for Baphomet.

Cohort: ECL 46 (26 HD modified* Klurichir with 46th-level equipment: such as a +8 unholy power greataxe, etc.).

*13th-level Sorcerer Integrated Levels...and a few other mods courtesy of yours truly. ;)

Sub-Cohorts: 4 x Goristro (ECL 24), 1 x Marilith (ECL 26), 1 x Fiendish Minotaur Barbarian 16 (ECL 26), 1 x Fiendish Minotaur Cleric 16 (ECL 26), 1 x Fiendish Minotaur Sorcerer 16 (ECL 26).

Followers: 483,600 Manes (ECL 1), 24,180 Dretch (ECL 3), 756 Fiendish Minotaurs (ECL 10), 192 Ankashar (ECL 12), 48 Bulezau (ECL 14), 4 Ghour (ECL 18).

The problem I have is that his retinue (and I am thinking specifically his followers just seems a bit small. I sort of envision he would have a few thousand Bulezau, a few score Goristro, and so forth. What do the rest of you think?

Personally I think part of the problem is that they keep inflating the power of the 'stock' demons.

Incidently this is for a 39 Hit Dice demi-deity (demon prince) version of Baphomet with a Leadership Score of 82.

poilbrun

Explorer
Upper_Krust said:
I noticed that. Did you order the Bestiary as well? You already have that don't you!? :confused:
Damn, it must have been in my shopping cart, I actually bought the first version of the Bestiary through a direct paypal payment to you when you sold the preview...

Oh well, that must be the jetlag at work. What can I say? Happy birthday UK, maybe? :confused:

Hiya mate! :)

poilbrun said:
Damn, it must have been in my shopping cart, I actually bought the first version of the Bestiary through a direct paypal payment to you when you sold the preview...

Oh well, that must be the jetlag at work. What can I say? Happy birthday UK, maybe? :confused:

If thats the case, I'll sort you out a free copy of my next pdf...just don't ask me when thats going to arrive. :p

...and don't worry Sledge I haven't forgotten about you winning the "guess why Alabaster has 117 levels" competition a few months ago. ;)

Remove ads