• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IMPORTANT! Is your new Community Supporter Account not working?

bilwar

First Post
Hi,
My search is not working, and I am being denied access to the D&D links also, I believe my account is still active

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Hi! Checking in -- I'm in a "we're shipping a game and I'm in crunch 7 days a week" stupor, so I apologize for the wait. I'll go through these and fix them as soon as possible, certainly within the next day or so. I'll adjust your time purchased accordingly.

My apologies for the problem in the first place.

bolen

First Post
Hi

I bought an EN World supporter account on 08/01/07. Could someone update my account or is this impossible until after Gen Con

Festivus

First Post
PC, I renewed a while ago and posted in Meta... missing completely this stickied thread. Anyhow, I renewed back in early July but lost my CS status. When you can get to it that would be great... if you are too busy it can wait till post-GenCon.

Zorro

First Post
Hi! I hope I'm doing this correctly--it's my first post!

Unfortunately, my Community Supporter account seems not to have activated correctly (unless I'm just _really_ bad at locating the "Search" function...). I both became a registered user and purchased a one-year CS account at the sale rate on August 9. I received a receipt from PayPal, so hopefully the payment went through okay. Thank you in advance for your help! -- Z

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Zorro said:
Hi! I hope I'm doing this correctly--it's my first post!

Unfortunately, my Community Supporter account seems not to have activated correctly (unless I'm just _really_ bad at locating the "Search" function...). I both became a registered user and purchased a one-year CS account at the sale rate on August 9. I received a receipt from PayPal, so hopefully the payment went through okay. Thank you in advance for your help! -- Z
Welcome!! And thank you.

I'm fixing all of these right now. Let us know if they're still not working.

Remove ads