• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IMPORTANT! Is your new Community Supporter Account not working?

DrSpunj

Explorer
My bad...

I didn't see this stickied thread when I started my own here.

I did find my PayPal receipts and emailed that info to Morrus yesterday, so perhaps he's already working on it, but I thought I'd post here as well since this is the designated thread.

Thanks for the help. :)

Terraism

Explorer
Just renewed today, and I'm not having any luck. No real hurry - I've got a week before I need to go dig up threads on creepiness and horror. And by "need," I mean that in the sense of "c'mon, daddy needs a new pair of dice!" gamer-style addiction. ;)

Terraism

Explorer
Piratecat said:
I'll fix these this weekend!
Something about the exclamation point made that seem very inspirational. "Admins," Prime says, "roll out!" ;)

(Yeah, yeah. Keeping the thread clean, deleting the post. I got it. No problem. Just laugh first, 'k?)

Vlos

First Post
Full Comunity Support Account - Lost Privleges...

To whom it may concern (or be able to help).

Recently (last week) posted on Gamers seeking Gamers forum and had a few PMs from fellow gamers about a possible local game. Went to see if there were any new messages today and noticed I no longer have any of my saved PMs or access to send PMs.

I can only assume my account expired, so I signed up for a renewal, but still no effect. I also tried sending an email to the account under paypal.com and that got bounced.

Note: This was working Sunday night. So not sure if someone just shut me down or what?!

Please send me PM when this is working so I know I can get them, and any chance of restoring my PMs?

Edit: Note, signed up for 'Full Community Supporter Account - ON SALE!'

a2ndchapter

Tabletop Scotland & Polyhedral Press Overlord
Vlos said:
Note, signed up for 'Full Community Supporter Account - ON SALE!'

I signed up for this on the 17th July. Only just discovered this section of the forum (doh!) and figured it might take some time for the access to kick in.

Can someone look into it for me?

I noticed that the PayPal payment was being sent to Morrus' freeserve email as opposed to his Gmail (which I've also emailed).

Cheers,

Dave

Remove ads