Improving the G*M*S Magazine Podcast

Leviatham

Explorer
For the last few weeks I’ve been thinking a lot about how to make the podcast more appealing to a larger number of people.

Listeners have expressed concerns about how long the podcast can be, too much Kickstarter, too little Kickstarter, reviews can be heavy, interviews are cool, they don’t care about interviews…
As the saying goes, it doesn’t rain but pours.

However me being me and me liking to please the audience, I want to, at least, make an effort to keep as many people as possible happy. I am planning on changing the format of the podcast to make it a bit shorter – so it stays to under an hour – and make it more varied so people can choose what episodes to listen or not to listen.

So far, the plan is to divide the podcast into episodes with interviews and episodes without.

What I would like to ask is what sort of sections you’d like to see in the non-interviews episode, and what sort of interviews you’d like to hear.

Would you like to have regular reviews, lists, game comparisons?
It’s going to take some effort to get it right, and, let’s face it, without your input, it’ll be *considerably* more difficult to do it, so your help and feedback would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance and look forward to hearing from you!

Paco.

Remove ads