• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IN REMEMBRANCE--2023 AD

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Actor and comedian Richard Belzer has passed. He was widely known for portraying Detective John Munch on Law & Order.

Bit of TV trivia: he portrayed the John Munch character for over 22 years in 10 shows on 5 networks. The character was also referenced as a “NYPD contact” in the BBC series Luther, and popped up in a comic or two.

Bit of TV trivia: he portrayed the John Munch character for over 22 years in 10 shows on 5 networks. The character was also referenced as a “NYPD contact” in the BBC series Luther, and popped up in a comic or two.
Hence why he was a key part of The Tommy Westphall Universe Hypothesis (a huge number of television shows belong to a single connected universe, and that universe exists in the mind of a child, Tommy Westphall.)

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'll always remember the scene when Detective Munch introduces himself to a suspect, and the suspect repeating the name as Defective Monk. The character was mentally challenged, and it was a natural mistake for him, but it was priceless.

I'll always remember the scene when Detective Munch introduces himself to a suspect, and the suspect repeating the name as Defective Monk. The character was mentally challenged, and it was a natural mistake for him, but it was priceless.
That was one of the cross overs between H:life on the street and Law and Order.

Remove ads