IN REMEMBRANCE--2023 AD

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Actor and comedian Richard Belzer has passed. He was widely known for portraying Detective John Munch on Law & Order.

Bit of TV trivia: he portrayed the John Munch character for over 22 years in 10 shows on 5 networks. The character was also referenced as a “NYPD contact” in the BBC series Luther, and popped up in a comic or two.

Bit of TV trivia: he portrayed the John Munch character for over 22 years in 10 shows on 5 networks. The character was also referenced as a “NYPD contact” in the BBC series Luther, and popped up in a comic or two.
Hence why he was a key part of The Tommy Westphall Universe Hypothesis (a huge number of television shows belong to a single connected universe, and that universe exists in the mind of a child, Tommy Westphall.)

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I'll always remember the scene when Detective Munch introduces himself to a suspect, and the suspect repeating the name as Defective Monk. The character was mentally challenged, and it was a natural mistake for him, but it was priceless.

I'll always remember the scene when Detective Munch introduces himself to a suspect, and the suspect repeating the name as Defective Monk. The character was mentally challenged, and it was a natural mistake for him, but it was priceless.
That was one of the cross overs between H:life on the street and Law and Order.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads