• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In the Middle of...Somewhere

Legildur

First Post
Yarra rolls his eyes and readying his crossbow slowly moves forward to scout the way ahead and what the sounds might be. (move silently, hide in shadows, half speed)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Jan ignored the warlock's complaints, staying close to Yarra and saying nothing. Seeing Yarra sneak forward at the sounds of voices ahead, the boy does the same close behind him.

OOC: Untrained, taking 10 for a 15 on MS/HS.

The sounds seem to be coming from off the direction the path is going in, though knowing how it winds it could go anywhere. But, from the look and sound of things, simply cutting through the trees seemed fastest.

Yarra and Jan had a rather interesting time off the path, but thankfully didn't have to go far. There was only so much climbing, ducking, and nearly-crawling one could do without getting uncomfortable. Of course, it wasn't that much worse than the so-called path was.

After only having to move about fifty feet off the path, still within sight, though vaguely, of the path, another clearing can be seen. Its still a bit away, but there are enough trees to provide cover to look on without, hopefully at least, being seen. Black objects that are probably buildings like you saw before are pocketed here and there, but what catches your eye are the various...figures, of a sort.

There are a countless number of them, and you can see through them even from a distance. They don't seem solid at all, and though they are vaguely human-shaped, they are all a blue colour that makes them easy to see amongst the greens and blacks around them. It is still impossible to hear the exact words being spoken, but its obvious they're words now and that the things are speaking to one another.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Legildur said:
"What do you think?" Yarra whispers to Jan after a few moments of observations.
The young man looks a bit startled a moment... then eventually shrugs. It was... odd... being asked for his opinion.

"This is all beyond me. I fight. That is all I know."

EvolutionKB

First Post
Victor

Victor stands near the edge of the trees, holding his spear, listening closely to the noises of the jungle. "Do you think I should try and scare whatever it is off again?" He whispers to Bonamius.

Legildur

First Post
Yarra simply nods and gestures with his head that they should return. Making their way back to the others, he explains what they saw. "Very odd indeed," he adds.

Voda Vosa

First Post
More calmed, Bonamius is standing behind Victor. When the last speaks to him, Bonamius replies: "Hmm.. As much as fun as it could be watching you trying to scare a walking corpse, I suggest that you simply cover them with your stomach acid. It have proven to be most effective in the past. I will aid you of course, with my eldrich energies. And if I have to, with this thing" add the warlock addressing the morning star in his hand.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I think they must be some kind of undead, remember that creatures were frighten and dwell that strange buildings. Also, they were not as spooky as this things are. I think we should blast them off, and continue our path" Bonamius says, playing with his morning star

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads