• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In the Middle of...Somewhere

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Of course my sneaky friend, a vampire can speak to you and you would never notice his undead nature, if it doesn't reveal it." Bonamius replies

Legildur

First Post
ethandrew said:
Slim looks confused at the warlock's last statement, "Undead don't talk, do they? Or can they?"
Yarra shrugs his shoulders. "I've never heard of 'blue' undead. But it's not my area, if you know what I mean."

ethandrew

First Post
With a sour look on his face, Slim kicks at the sand. "This island has been nothing but trouble for us. I would have liked to be shipwrecked somewhere with beautiful women catering to my every whim, not being attacked like I am the next meal. This is terrible."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Exactly in what would they help us my silent friend? Do you think we could actually get off this cursed island? As we have seen so far, every creature we encounter is eager to either eat us or steal us. I think we should blast them off in thousand of tiny pieces. You know, to release them from eternal torment and all that crap." the warlock made a vague gesture with his hand.

"Look at the good side of it, you are still alive, and thats much to be said about people who was in a mysterious attack to a ship that sinked in the bloody ocean, and then was attacked by undead ,robed by outerplane goblins, and attacked by a giant hollowed undead" Bonaius says, the after some seconds "I love your idea for how an island should be though... Just add food and booze."

EvolutionKB

First Post
Victor 33/66 8 DR remaining

Victor listen's to the rest of the survivors with interest. Finally he says, "I have to agree with him," he says as he nods toward Jan. "We should approach with diplomacy in mind, however if we find our...friends from before...we should get what is rightfully ours. If something goes wrong, I can coat them in acid."

OOC: Sooo...looks like an even divide between walk in killing and walk in talking. Will give you guys another day to decide then will at least push it to the walking in part unless you decide otherwise.

Remove ads