D&D General In the only Dnd Campaign I did whilst at school how proud would my characters parents be of their son/my character?

JMISBEST

Explorer
In the only Dnd Campaign I did whilst at school my character was the son of 2 very minor nobles, both of whom had no lands and held no titles

Despite the fact that his parents were among the lowsliest of Nobles in the space of roughly just over 10.4 in-game years their son earned 2 Small Baronies and earned enough gold and treasure to buy himself A 3rd Small Barony

So in the only Dnd Campaign I did whilst at school how proud would my characters parents be of the fact that despite them both nobles that had no lands and held no titles that their son had acquired rulership of 3 Small Baronies

JMISBEST

Explorer
They would be quite proud indeed.
That's what I figured but because I only generated my characters parents social class I never knew how they reacted and I was worried, on my characters behalf, if they had reacted with either envy or jealousy about the fact that their son achieved more in roughly just over 10.4 in-game years then both his mothers family and his fathers family had individually achieved in just under 139.1 years

Remove ads