IN THE STORM HORNS

Tom Cashel

First Post
Snow flurries begin to fall from the overcast sky as you drag the unconscious–and extremely heavy–Slayer into the trees.

"What a revolting specimen," Quidam grunts, using a handful of snow to wash his hands. "Should we prevent it from bleeding to death?"

Last edited:

Van Dyksun

First Post
"It's good to know my animal instincts were right--this is a group that should have been sent to the gods as soon as we saw them. Didn't I say, 'Flame strike,' druid? Gah. I thought both the rogue and I were done for, and if it wasn't for that electricity that kept frying him, a welcome healing spell from the twosome and your brave spear-stabbing, Artemus, I don't think any of us would have survived.

And you didn't say anything the entire fight!
"

I lay my paws against my chest and ask for Selune's help in closing my own severe, near-incapacitating, wounds.

Tom Cashel

First Post
Dalabrac, Quidam casts a pair of healing spells on you [regain 37 points]. "Soon we will ask you to convert, stealthy warrior..."

Roman Gemmalee

First Post
"Actually Bear, you may not have heard over the din of battle but when I charged the Barbarian, I shouted, 'Leave him for me!' so that you and Dalabrac would break off and heal yourselves." I sniff the air, cringe and say,"You keep bathing and I will keep quiet. Deal?"

"Who is still hurt?"

Van Dyksun

First Post
"Ha! HA! You crack me up, druid. I like you, no matter what.

What's the plan for the three that are left. They're going to come investigate when their pet monkey here doesn't return to the zoo.
"

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads