• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IN THE STORM HORNS

Tom Cashel

First Post
Snow flurries begin to fall from the overcast sky as you drag the unconscious–and extremely heavy–Slayer into the trees.

"What a revolting specimen," Quidam grunts, using a handful of snow to wash his hands. "Should we prevent it from bleeding to death?"

Last edited:

Van Dyksun

First Post
"It's good to know my animal instincts were right--this is a group that should have been sent to the gods as soon as we saw them. Didn't I say, 'Flame strike,' druid? Gah. I thought both the rogue and I were done for, and if it wasn't for that electricity that kept frying him, a welcome healing spell from the twosome and your brave spear-stabbing, Artemus, I don't think any of us would have survived.

And you didn't say anything the entire fight!
"

I lay my paws against my chest and ask for Selune's help in closing my own severe, near-incapacitating, wounds.

Tom Cashel

First Post
Dalabrac, Quidam casts a pair of healing spells on you [regain 37 points]. "Soon we will ask you to convert, stealthy warrior..."

Roman Gemmalee

First Post
"Actually Bear, you may not have heard over the din of battle but when I charged the Barbarian, I shouted, 'Leave him for me!' so that you and Dalabrac would break off and heal yourselves." I sniff the air, cringe and say,"You keep bathing and I will keep quiet. Deal?"

"Who is still hurt?"

Van Dyksun

First Post
"Ha! HA! You crack me up, druid. I like you, no matter what.

What's the plan for the three that are left. They're going to come investigate when their pet monkey here doesn't return to the zoo.
"

Remove ads