• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

In the Works: Minis and so much more!

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Stirge or Imp would be my guess as well.

I don't really care one way or another about Ebberron (other than I think Keith Baker RULES! :) ), but Warforged Titan, just looks so damn cool. :)

Saeviomagy

Adventurer
Simplicity said:
I'm guessing it must be something like a stirge or imp. Though both are flying creatures, and there hasn't been many flying creatures that aren't just sitting on the ground. I don't think anyone is going to want a stirge mini for a stirge that can't fly.

Whatever it is, it has to be relatively strong for a Tiny creature to survive in even 100 point games. A 1-point cat probably costs too much for anyone to actually use it.

Oh, I don't know. A 1 point cat would have better stats than a 3 point peasant does.

AdvntrGuy

First Post
Tiny mini

I'm betting on Mordenkainen's familiar, if he had one. Since familiars have half their master's HPs, they can survive in a skirmish battles too. :)

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
johnsemlak said:
The wizards site appears to be down for the moment...

In the meantime, why don't you go to my site and see the picture of the four iconics in the Basic set? :)

Cheers!

Remove ads