• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Industrygothica's "Those Left Behind" [OOC]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Sorry for the extra long absences. I weathered Fay just fine, but came out the other side of the rain to a death in the family, and haven't really had time to get online for PbP. I'm trying to get back in the swing now, though, so I should be posting IC soon.

jason

You know there's no rush here. Take care of you and yours, and we'll be here when you're ready.

-IG

Friadoc

Explorer
Hey, Folks, I just got an e-mail from IQ say that he had a semi-emergency even come up this past week, thus why he is been incommunicado. He said it should be cleared up in a week or so and that he should have better internet access by then.

Also, Shayuri, if you could let the players in his Scales of War game know this, too, IG would really appreciate it.

Anyhow, there you are, IG should be back soon enough. :D

Friadoc

Explorer
Per an e-mail I got from IG today, he is expecting to have his internet installed and running this Friday. Thus, he hopes, he should be back and up by Saturday. :D

Leif

Adventurer
Apparently it's now a moot point. The two lines below everyone's avatar that I was referring to have now disappeared for the moment at least. Quite odd....

Remove ads