Industrygothica's "Those Left Behind" [OOC]

Mista Collins

First Post
Hey folks!

I had some time from my busy schedule and wanted to see how the game's been going. Any deaths other than Friadoc's turn into the chaos beast?

Going to GenCon got me thinking of getting back into the PbP world, but I will have to hold off until after my move to Florida.

Leif

Adventurer
Nope, no other deaths besides Friadoc, but we've had one new arrival (yours truly), playing Uulark the human (barely) cleric.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Hey folks!

I had some time from my busy schedule and wanted to see how the game's been going. Any deaths other than Friadoc's turn into the chaos beast?

Going to GenCon got me thinking of getting back into the PbP world, but I will have to hold off until after my move to Florida.

Good to hear from you. I'm determined to make it to GenCon one day. Sounds like great fun.

No one else has died, though I think I've managed to whittle a few of them down to an uncomfortable number of hit points. I guess it's time to drag out the bad guy now? ;)

Whenever you decide to start PbPing again, Tanith will be waiting for you at the inn--assuming this game is still going on... and I have no reason to believe it won't be, having gone on this long already.

Friadoc

Explorer
Good to hear from you. I'm determined to make it to GenCon one day. Sounds like great fun.

No one else has died, though I think I've managed to whittle a few of them down to an uncomfortable number of hit points. I guess it's time to drag out the bad guy now? ;)

Whenever you decide to start PbPing again, Tanith will be waiting for you at the inn--assuming this game is still going on... and I have no reason to believe it won't be, having gone on this long already.

Oh, how I'd love to go to a GenCon, yet each time I can afford it I get a lay off right, literally, before I buy tickets. ;)

jkason

First Post
Sorry for the extra long absences. I weathered Fay just fine, but came out the other side of the rain to a death in the family, and haven't really had time to get online for PbP. I'm trying to get back in the swing now, though, so I should be posting IC soon.

jason

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Sorry for the extra long absences. I weathered Fay just fine, but came out the other side of the rain to a death in the family, and haven't really had time to get online for PbP. I'm trying to get back in the swing now, though, so I should be posting IC soon.

jason

My sincere sorrows for you and your family. take your time in returning. as i always say, real life matters first and most.

Remove ads