• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Insight's "The Shadow of Set" - IC Thread

Redclaw

First Post
YeOldeAlbatross said:
Wearily, Droban nods to Asad and gently lays Isphet's body down in repose to rest his aching arms and shoulders. That done, the dwarf remembers his manners. He extends a calloused hand to Asad, then to G'Sharn. "Again, well fought. My name is Droban Ironthane, of the line of Grodun Ironthane from the Mistwall Mountains."
Asad shakes Droban's hand, looking intently at the dwarf's eyes for any sign of his intentions. Asad, desert orphan and disciple of the endless sands, he offers, then turns to look at the "prophet", hoping to learn something from his responses to the dwarf's questions.

Redclaw

First Post
Ilium said:
At the very least I want to find out who is behind those who killed poor Isphet, and bring Muir's justice to them."
Asad looks at Avardis at these words, and adds his own, The Lady's Justice is often in line with Horus' vengance, which means you have my aid, should you wish it. But we have our own business with the brothers of the Eternal Sun, do we not druid? He asks G'Sharn.

YeOldeAlbatross

First Post
Droban Ironthane, 7/13 hp

Droban wipes a sweaty palm across his brow as he stands waiting. Feeling somewhat at a loss for words, he listens to the others converse. He fidgets a bit, half hoping some more fanatical thugs would attack so he could offer a service more useful.

Necro_Kinder

First Post
YeOldeAlbatross said:
Droban then turns to Dirk and simply looks at the ranger for a moment, trying to peer under his burnoose. Grappling inwardly with his own prejudices for a moment, Droban at last extends his hand also to Dirk. "Aye, and you too. Thank you for your aid back there."

Dirk nods, then after a moments hesitation he shakes the dwarf's hand. "Dirk", he says, introducing himself. "Thanks for your help as well. I did not know your friend, but I am sorry for his death. I hope this beggar is worth the trouble we've been through.". He sheaths his flachion and adjusts his bow on his shoulder, waiting for this representative.

Rolzup

First Post
"That we do," G'harn replies, nodding to Asad. "Perhaps this is indeed providence...it cannot be mere coincidence, after what we discovered at the Grey Obelisk."

Ilium

First Post
Rolzup said:
"That we do," G'harn replies, nodding to Asad. "Perhaps this is indeed providence...it cannot be mere coincidence, after what we discovered at the Grey Obelisk."
Avardis lifts an eyebrow at this reference. "And what was that, if I might ask?"

Redclaw

First Post
Ilium said:
Avardis lifts an eyebrow at this reference. "And what was that, if I might ask?"
Asad shrugs. Raided caravan. Some acolytes and adepts of their order. Big empty box of some sort.

Last edited:

Rolzup

First Post
"An even uglier sight than normal," G'sharn interjects. "The dead had been poisoned, and the caravan as a whole had been slaughtered. An empty box was left behind, with this symbol upon it." He holds up the scrap of cloth that he'd copied the symbol upon, for all to see.

Remove ads