Insight's "The Silent Partner" IC

Allan plays the following to Neal:

Charles attempts to gaze beyond his lover's shoulder, toward the lake and the palace. "There was something in the water, some kind of a beast, an otter maybe".
The man says emotionally.
"Come closer, I will protect you"

Insight

Adventurer
Allan plays the following to Neal:

Charles attempts to gaze beyond his lover's shoulder, toward the lake and the palace. "There was something in the water, some kind of a beast, an otter maybe".
The man says emotionally.
"Come closer, I will protect you"

David Neal looks strangely at the actor before him. "Yes, yes. That's quite... oh, what's the word for it? Not in the script. Yes. That's what I was looking for. Still, I admire your pluck for sticking with us during this... unusual situation."

Mr. Neal puts out his hand. "I'll need to collect your script. Thank you for coming in. We'll be in touch."

jackslate45

First Post
"Hello Percy, my name is Jack Thompson. I am the head of security down at CBC, and was expecting an actor named George Martin on site today. He informed me of his stay at the Hillmont. Can you confirm that he checked in last night?"

Shayuri

First Post
Renna watches Jack anxiously, sometimes glancing back over her shoulder at the studio door to make sure no one needs her yet.

(bumping :))

Insight

Adventurer
"Hello Percy, my name is Jack Thompson. I am the head of security down at CBC, and was expecting an actor named George Martin on site today. He informed me of his stay at the Hillmont. Can you confirm that he checked in last night?"

"Umm... I'll have to take a look at our registry. Please hold."

There is a great deal of time spent listening to BEEP BEEP and then -

"Yes, thank you for holding," Percy says. "I do not see anyone by the name of George Martin registered at the Hillmont last night or any time in the past week or so. Terribly sorry."

Insight

Adventurer
Renna watches Jack anxiously, sometimes glancing back over her shoulder at the studio door to make sure no one needs her yet.

(bumping :))

There are quite a few actors lined up near the studio door. Allan Coleman has just exited the studio. It looks like Face Pierson is next in line.

jackslate45

First Post
"Thank you Percy. If you hear from him please contact CBC Studios. " Jack answers. He hangs up the phone and leans back in his chair, thinking. They had 2 eyewitness (3 with Face), and now confirmation from the hotel that he was not there. Jack grabbed for a pen, and wrote down his phone call with Percy, and the result:

April 1 9:03 am: Phone call with Percy of Hillmont Hotel. George Martin did not check in.

With that, Jack turned to face Renna again "It is as you feared. George did not check in last night with the Hillmont, which he said he was going to. However, you will need to explain to the cops what you told me as well. "

Jack leans back, still thinking. Problem is, I dunno if we have enough evidence or not...

Remove ads