• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Inspired Recovery

hailstop

First Post
Is it just me or is this Warlord feat almost too good?

I seem to have a lot of difficulty getting any sort of condition to last more than a round, if that, against my PC's.

Kordeth

First Post
It's barred by action-point expenditures (one per encounter max., usually only one every other encounter without certain powers). I don't see it as a problem.

Slaved

First Post
My Character has this Feat and I would say it Grants an Extra Saving Throw at a Rate of less than One Per Encounter. About One in Four of those Fails. I kind of want to Trade it out for Something Else.

cmbarona

First Post
It's really useful for situations where characters need to shake off a condition ASAP. Say, for example, that your Rogue is immobilized and all enemies are out of flanking position. Spend an action point, likely get rid of the immobilizing effect, and go to town. It's not too bad and not too good. Take it if your group could use more saving throws, don't take it if you don't.

Mengu

First Post
It can be useful if your group lacks other means of gaining saving throws, but most other means are better. I didn't bother with it for my inspiring warlord. I think Tactical Assault, Improved Resources, and Improved Bravura are all better feats for their respective warlord builds. However, Improved Inspiring Word, and Saving Inspiration are pretty sweet for the inspiring warlord.

Remove ads