• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E INTEREST/RECRUIT - TIDERULER - THE FALL OF LAHOLT (HIGH-LEVEL CHARS)

Slow down. The reddit you posted has this quote:

From the Paizo Blog:
Disarm, sunder, and trip are normally the only kinds of combat maneuvers in which you’re actually using a weapon (natural weapons and unarmed strikes are considered weapons for this purpose) to perform the maneuver, and therefore the weapon’s bonuses (enhancement bonuses, feats such as Weapon Focus, fighter weapon training, and so on) apply to the roll.
For other maneuvers, either you’re not using a weapon at all, or the weapon is incidental to making the maneuver and its bonuses shouldn’t make you better at attempting the maneuver.

So the amulet applies and you are prone.
AoO [roll0]
damage [roll1] if it hits

My CMD is 37, you don't hit even with the bonus. Sorry. (same link I referenced contains CMD definition, I get to add my deflection and insight bonuses along with dodge, circumstance, morale and luck)

Your character sheet says 35 And you were flat-footed when I attacked so you get no dodge or dex bonuses to CMD

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Your character sheet says 35 And you were flat-footed when I attacked so you get no dodge or dex bonuses to CMD

CMD changed, I didn't know I can add additional bonuses. I'm flat-footed because what? We're not surprised or anything?
But sure, resolve your attacks of opportunity. There wasn't confirmations, but two are sure hits regardless, you get 42 (and 1 acid) damage only.

fort dc 26 [roll0]

If I fail this, I just run away (70' per turn should out run you) until the nausea goes away since that feat is so unbalanced. multiple rounds of nauseated, not sickened, is a bit out there. But that's just PF.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
fort dc 26 [roll0]

If I fail this, I just run away (70' per turn should out run you) until the nausea goes away since that feat is so unbalanced. multiple rounds of nauseated, not sickened, is a bit out there. But that's just PF.

It costs me three feats and two racial traits...I don't think it is unbalanced for the cost. You can outrun full attack, you get attacked by OA. You passed the check. If I get up, I get attacked again, right? And by trip no doubt... :).

Even if I get up, I get only one attack - bite again, swift action, body wrap of mighty strikes (+1 hit and dmg)...decrease by 4 if I'm tripped again
[roll=Bite]1d20+25[/roll]
[roll=damage]2d6+15[/roll]

Last edited:

Round 2

spend 1 ki on immediate action formless mastery
spend 1 ki to get an extra attack during flurry
also using stunning first for staggered effect

six attacks. you are prone, so +4
first [roll0]
2nd [roll1]
3rd [roll2]
continued

(damn I forgot the +4 atk bonus for formless mastery)
So first attack you need to make a Fort DC 25 save or be staggered for [roll0] rounds
damage 1st attack [roll1]
2nd attack misses
3rd attack damage [roll2]

continued (remembering +4)

Remove ads