[Internet] OpenRPG D&D 3.5 Game - Players Wanted - Swashbucklers of Sasserine

Arawen

First Post
Swashbucklers of Sasserine Adventures

Intrigue swirls in a tropical port city finding its feet after a century of oppressive rule...

Game: Pen and Paper D&D 3.5 via Internet Voice Chat & OpenRPG software.

Setting: Greyhawk (generic fantasy), Tropical Port City & Swashbuckling Sea Setting

Play Style: Roleplay, Exploration, Investigation, and Action.

Adventures: Published adventures.

Committment: Each adventure is relatively short, two to three sessions in length. Try one, stay for more if you like.

Desired Group Size: Four Players.

Time: 7-9pm EST (GMT-4) Sundays, starting Sept. 24, 2006.

Characters: Start at level one. Motives compatible with good and neutral alignments preferred. Classes and Prestige Classes from Player’s Handbook and Dungeon Master’s Guide only.

Application Process: Apply with a brief character background and describe one notable recent event in the character’s life that marked him/her as an adventurer.

For more information, see game forum: http://www.roguepenguin.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=53

Arawen

First Post
So far we have two players:

Epiphanis - Seabright, half sea elf cleric.

Whirlwind - Sorceror, TBA.

Feel free to post here or send a PM if you're interested. As a DM, I enjoy working characters and their backstories into the game.

- Arawen

Lomir

First Post
Hi Arawen

I have sent my application via NWC, my handle on there is mileswei

I can't seem to register on your forum though, the registeration page there doesn't display completely, only showing the first field to enter. I tried to load it with both IE and Firefox.

-Lomir

Arawen

First Post
Thanks for your interest. I see you managed to register, but I will let the RoguePenguin admin know about the tech issues with registration.

Arawen

Remove ads