Blog (A5E) Introducing Dungeon Delver’s Guide!

Later this year we’re Kickstarting a new hardcover book: Dungeon Delver’s Guide. This sourcebook, which is compatible with both Fifth Edition and Level Up: Advanced Fifth Edition, is a comprehensive toolkit for running (and exploring!) dungeons and—for those who wish to venture even farther below—the vast subterranean world of Underland. Read all about it on the official site via the link...

Later this year we’re Kickstarting a new hardcover book: Dungeon Delver’s Guide. This sourcebook, which is compatible with both Fifth Edition and Level Up: Advanced Fifth Edition, is a comprehensive toolkit for running (and exploring!) dungeons and—for those who wish to venture even farther below—the vast subterranean world of Underland.

Read all about it on the official site via the link below! We'll also be talking about this book on Thursday on EN Publishing's monthly livestream! 8pm BST (3pm ET) on Twitch.

Traps 13  - Herman Lau.jpg

Art by Herman Lau

zen_cat

Explorer
Here's hoping that there will be a deluxe edition of this book, that matches the ones from the first A5E kickstarter. I have a mental aberration where I cannot stop myself from buying an RPG book covered in faux leather.

Remove ads

Remove ads