Invocations for a Far Realm-flavored Warlock

paradox42

First Post
Hey, I was wondering if you'd allow me to post Lurker In the Threshold on Dandwiki.com, the reason I ask is because I've created a PrC that continues the Alienoid and is based off that invocation.
Holy thread necromancy, Batman! I'd almost forgotten this was even here.

Sure, go ahead- just note author credit here for standard courtesy. If nothing else, the fact that the 4E Warlock can be Far-Realm-flavored (with the Star Pact) means that the idea of one has traction.

A further suggestion: as long as it's a prestige class for 3.X rules, consider crossposting the class description here. If it fits the Alienoid (or Star Warlock, or whatever name you want to use for it) then it would be a worthy addition to this thread, old as it may be. Or at least post a link to the page, since it'll be on a wiki.

Risek

First Post
Holy thread necromancy, Batman! I'd almost forgotten this was even here.

Sure, go ahead- just note author credit here for standard courtesy. If nothing else, the fact that the 4E Warlock can be Far-Realm-flavored (with the Star Pact) means that the idea of one has traction.

A further suggestion: as long as it's a prestige class for 3.X rules, consider crossposting the class description here. If it fits the Alienoid (or Star Warlock, or whatever name you want to use for it) then it would be a worthy addition to this thread, old as it may be. Or at least post a link to the page, since it'll be on a wiki.

Heh thank you. It's 3.5, I have moral issues with 4e.
The PrC can be found here: Grotesque Dilettante (DnD Prestige Class) - D&D Wiki
It's far from finished, and I'm not at all happy with the wording, but thar she blows.

Remove ads