(IR) IR Interlude Turn 6 - Turn 7 (thread 1)

'o Skoteinos

First Post
I'm starting to collect Oerthblood. I'm making weapons out of 50% of it, the rest I keep in the safest place (Orc takes Oerthblood, Orc become Worm, Worm goes into my PC).

BTW: I'm visiting the following people (if I can find them, I'll stay a mile away from them. They got togethere somewhere, if they're still partying, I'll join them.):

1) Angelika
2) Kas
3) Vreagoth (don't think I can find it)
4) Anabstercorian (he must be somewhere in the sun :D)

Kris, zeg het aanbod...ben zeer bereid te luisteren...heerlijk om int Nederlands te schrijven...:D. Zit nu achter kleinzacht berichten service. ;)

Mr. Draco

First Post
and the ir slows down again...

anyway, one more question:

can i create linked spheres of anhilation so that whatever goes into one comes out of the other?

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Hi people. Has anyone given any thought to so called balance of power. You might very well have cold war of 11th magic at hand, since so many people with quite opposite goals have same kind of power. Now, whatever someone tries to do with such magic, is likely another one can counter.

So, Edena, what's are your thoughts?

Kalanyr

Explorer
Well it might be balance of power, but my guess is its more likely to be a race to obliterate each other first. *sigh*

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Kalanyr said:
Well it might be balance of power, but my guess is its more likely to be a race to obliterate each other first. *sigh*

I meant true balance of power very easily. Its not as simple as 'hey, I got 11th level magic, I blast you'.

when another one has it too, and says:

'Nah, I got 11th level magic too, I shield myself'.

It might create stand-stills very easily. Power alone is enough, it still is going to take time and cunning to use it, so that other side don't just stop you with same 'simple trick'.

I didn't mean any way to refer to any wisdom involving our dearest competitors, especially those so eager to annihilate everything.

Of course it is up to Edena, how he sees fit to make such 'counterspells' work.

Kalanyr

Explorer
I think Edena already decided that 11th was relatively weak defensively, judging by the 65% chance plans are not revealed, the fact that 11th can't resurrect those Killed by 11th. Unless he changed his mind. Which would explain why either the Shade on Toril haven't obliterated the UC or been obliterated by the UC.

Edena, think about this:

-I start invasion of Athas by attacking one of city-states and its surroundings, which quickly falls, unprepared to battle Red Goo, let`s say I turn 100 000 people into Red Warriors- it means pl of around 3000, which should be enough to conquer Athas, since Krynn had only around 1800 last turn. Anyway here is my invasion route:

-First Tyr, than I separate my forces into two armies: one goes against Hamanu`s Urik, one against Nibenay.

Remove ads