(IR) IR Interlude Turn 6 - Turn 7 (thread 1)

or maybe it is our new god of dreams.

Hopefully god of dreams to be :D

But not there yet, not in a long shot.

I'm cracking my brain here to come up with good ideas:confused:

But hell, I got some ideas and they are definately going to ruin someones fun:D

But maybe I can use the dreams for something constructive and not necissarily evil and violent...

There are other ways open to those with intelligence and the sense to use it.... I think I proved that by now..

So why rush..

All in good time.

Edena, my assault on Athas continues, and it SHALL not stop until every person on Athas becomes one with Red Goo, and a Shade, and they will ALL bow before Melkor The Great, Lord Of Athas, Lord Of All! I WILL personally deal with Sorcecer Kings, killing them one by one, than they forces will shatter!

Last edited:

Message to Athasians:

-People of this world, do not deny your destiny, for you SHALL ascend, your power and wisdom WILL rise beyond your comprehension, and you will be purged, cleansed of weakness. Behold for I am Melkor The Red, do not oppose me, I shall lead you to glory and ENTIRE multiverse will bow before the power of Eternal Night!

Last edited:

Edena, if I go to war now, do I still get my research?
If so, I'm requesting Kalanyr to set up some gates, the Swarms are heading to the aid of the Psionic community.

I don't need their secrets, I need their survival, if the fighting is over they might think of sharing it with me. I need trust and respect, not fear or bribery. I am just and I'm here to prove it.

If I retain my magical and civ, research and Kal wants to open the gates count 500PL gating in to Athas, equipped qith red steel armor enhanced and combined with a few new toys...
I'm sending Vaeregoth herself in to oversee the operations, if we start losing we are pulling all our own forces back through the gates and all Psions on that plane, we are saving their world if we can but if it can't be saved we won't be fighting for a lost cause and try and save this.

Black Omega, care to join in the fun with your Seelie?
Edena, if I get controll over Valkys unseelie. I am sending then im beside my own unseelie.
Time for the Fairy to show what's magics are all about. Vaeregoth will make damn sure some Greyspace Psionics are respected down there as well.

Psions unite :)

IMPORTANT: I am asking them if they are willing to join the hive mind if we prove honorable and worthy. If they are willing to join in now they may. They are told to the full extend they will have no own mind anymore and that they will become part of one greater mind, a greater whole, a mind with powers beyond comprehension.

(Edena I am mixing oerthblood with red steel to combine it's power, the red steel reflected red goo and I'm curious to see what it does combined with oerthblood. If they can be combined I will add them to all my armors and equipment and combine them.. if they result in something new.. give it a name and I'm wearing it.)

I'm using oerthblood to cleanse the Underdark from that goo and it's influence and the mists. Time to repent.

Edena, I played Valkys for 2 turns as he trusted me with his forces and he he stayed in my hive cluster... if someone deserves to play him I think it should be me or you. And who would they like to join best. Other unseelie that protected them and housed them or a few mad shades who are bound to destroy every last forest on the plane?

Festy and Skot, we need to talk, I want to propose a joining of you with me.
This would mean a joining of factions with everyone in controll of his own portion but you would serve the swarm in the way you prove yourself most usefull.

Edena, if 3 millions of Red Goo Warriors= 100 000 pl, than I should be able to gain LOT of power on Athas. I am also using nuclear missiles to spread Red Goo across it.

Anabstercorian

First Post
Quick response for Forsaken One

According to Edena, your experiment with Oerthblood and Red Goo has been done - Both of them are destroyed in a flash of light when they touch.

Serpenteye

First Post
LordMelkor{Talos} said:
Edena, if 3 millions of Red Goo Warriors= 100 000 pl, than I should be able to gain LOT of power on Athas. I am also using nuclear missiles to spread Red Goo across it.

Well, Athas is one great desert with a tiny but powerful population. I'd be surprised if the total popualtion exceeds 2 million. You'd still gain a lot of power by gooifying them, but not nerely as much as you would gain from doing the same thing to Toril or Oerth.

zouron

First Post
hmm I think 2 million might be true for the main area people play in but include other nations like the kneen empire one you have a heck of a larger mass.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Edena,

can i destroy a sun?

can i restructure reality to suit my whims in limited areas?

what's the chance of successfully creating a 12th level artifact?

what about enchancing an already existing item to 12th level?

can i contact other races/worlds/beings/armies/etc... and get huge PL boosts? (points to william and venus)

can i force duels between kas and PCs not equipped with 11th level magic?

can i enchance kas' fighting ability with 11th level magic?

can i restructure everything existing in my territory along a single theme? (i.e.- electricity: electric elemental people, weapons made out of solid electricity, etc...)

can i brainwash large populations that don't have access to 10th level magic?

can i create/enchance a plauge? if so, to what extent?

Remove ads