(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 4 (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Really? he's only PL 6?

Well, whatever, maybe the victory of Kas against the PL20 Vecna was just luck...

We'll see how long this insane wacko lasts... the other one didn't do too well...

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Kas and Kalanyr both go down, seriously wounded, and Tharizdun crows in triumph.
Then the Torilians, mere mortals, charge into Tharizdun, pushing him back, giving Kas and Kalanyr a moment's respite.

Tharizdun slaughters the Torilians, leaving their broken bodies scattered like discarded toys.

He charges Kas and Kalanyr again, sword in hand.
Kas and Kalanyr are ready.
One of them (nobody will ever know who) blocks Tharizdun's sword and turns it away, throwing his defense wide, opening him up to a killing blow.
The other one, and again nobody will ever know who, sweeps his sword in one great arch, and chops Tharizdun the DemiGod into two.
With a shriek that sunders rocks, Tharizdun goes down, and curses both drow and man as he expires.

All around the 3 figures, the Torilians and drow are wiping out the demons.
Red goo is thrust back into their faces.
Abyssal flame is put out with magical cold.
Balor are hacked down with magical blades.
Demonic force is overwhelmed and buried under a sea of attackers, and they are smashed into the earth with the swords and spells of those with 10th level magic.

- - -

In the north, the terrible slaughter continues, as the two titantic forces, man and Robot, continue their struggle for the survival of the Flanaess.
The Faerie do their part to destroy the robots, a big part, and the Torilians start to win.

Serpenteye

First Post
The main armies of the Dark Union move to secure the whole of the south eastern Flannaes (everything south of Ahlissa) including the areas previously unclaimed by anybody but excluding Kaboom's territory in the Glorioles.

What remains of our special forces go into Hepmonaland.

______
Congratulations Kas. Truly a splendid battle. Yet an other medal awaits you in the HQ, they must be becoming quite a burden even for your strength.

The God-Emperor of the Dark Union

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Finally, the last robot expires, as a pixie teleports into it, and reduces it's chipboard to flinders.
That robot falls to the ground.

Like a titantic earthquake ending, and sudden silence following, the great battle ends.
A sudden silence falls across a thousand miles of battlelines.

Then a giant noise erupts, and it is taken up, and it echoes across the lands, and horns carry it from land to land.

The Banner of the United Commonwealth of Toril is raised in victory.
The Banners of the Sidhe (Faerie) are raised with them.
The Banner of the Alliance of Oerth is waved by a few people.
The Banner of the Empire of Iuz is raised proudly.

And everyone who is yet alive realizes that it is over, and they have won.

Victory has been achieved.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Forgot it, Serpenteye.
It's a deathtrap.
Your men are massacred as they try to land on those shores.

At the moment, at least, the Scarlet Brotherhood and it's Hempmonalander allies have too firm a grip.

Now, if you intend to send a greater part of the entire ARMY of the Dark Union into Hempmonaland, tell me ... that would be another matter.

Forrester

First Post
I see no reason why all of the bad guys shouldn't die today.

After we are victorious over the robots, I and a 150PL force teleport to Hepmonland, after doing a scry of the area so that we may avoid their traps and ambushes and such.

Given our strength, 10th level magic, and their lousy defense (what is it, a '1'?) . . . well, this should be over with within hours.

Forrester

(EDIT: I'm assuming that their total PL is 100 or less. Probably much less. If it's not, let me know.)

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
"Kalanyr, it was a good fight. You truly are the warrior they make you out to be. My congratulations to you."

OOC: To paraphrase Kalanyr, "How much exp is a Tharzidun?"

Also, we will send 200PL of our forces into Hemponaland to fight those still resisting. We want that land, and we want it NOW. Even if they have the better terrain advantage, 200PL is still ALOT.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads