(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 5 (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
A terrible premonition comes over all of the people of the Flanaess.
A premonition that something truly bad (bad, as in, it makes everything that has happened so far look nice) is going to happen.

It seems to a lot of people that Angelic Voices are heard, remote, gentle, and urgent.
They are saying:

Throw it away. Throw it away. Red Goo. Red Steel. Throw it away.

Mr. Draco

First Post
WHOA! I just read your post regarding the Gooform.

Major WHOA!

At least now we know who was behind the explosion of the atomic weapon being given to the Union of Oerth.

-----

After learning of the gooform, new steps are taken in the Union lands.

All very important research and material is relocated to a "secure location." You know where i mean.

Additionally, all vital personell, i.e.- npcs & pcs, will be in the said "secure location" unless posted otherwise.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Edena, all storages of Red Goo/Red Steel, will be moved to our establishment on Luna. All red goo currently in Union lands will be hit with magical fire, and the resulting red steel will be moved to the extablishment on Luna.

Well edena, you've scared me with that post. Quite badly.

William Ronald

Explorer
Edena:

(Checking back in while doing other stuff.)

Archcleric Hazen will contact Alzem and the Angels of Hope Island to see if this is a true sending. I will also perform divinations.

"The Red Waste and the Red Steel are products of the deaths of millions of beings, and to some degree is infused with their death agony. I have heard tales of a similar steel on a world called Mystara. It alters the mind and bodies of its wearers, mostly in unpleasant and unpredictable ways."

"In a sense, these substances are infused with the souls of the dead. It is dangerous and I wonder what effect it might have on people if Acererak achieves his Apotheosis."

"We agree with the message and are trying to verify its source. I think the voices are reasonable. I urge Oerth Alliance members to consider the voices."

(Edena: Hazen is well travelled. Plus I know a little about Red Steel from Mystara. Let us say the benefit is not worth the pain.)

Edena, I know how to release a Red Goo attack. One reason I wanted to learn this was to find a way to counter it. Know that I know a mindset to direct it, I am trying to find a mindset to block it. (In real life, you have to know the source of a disease often to find a cure.)

Chess and poker are widely introduced throughout the Kevellond League and in other Oerth Alliance nations.

The Oerth Alliance establishes a secure hotline to the Union of Oerth and secure telepathic hotlines to the UC of Toril and the Eternal Empire. My forces will try to use true resurrection on some of the slain Eternal Empire force leaders and send them back to their people on Toril. I also try to calm the EE forces in AnaKeri. (They have to be scared.)

Last edited:

dagger

Adventurer
<Sorry I have been busy>

Not that we have used any Red Goo, but I'm going to make sure none is present in my lands for any reason.

Last edited:

Edena:
To recap incase you missed my small posts...

I originally wanted to make simulcrums of Hellmaster Phibrizzo inbetween turns 1 and 2 (if you didn't delete the email I sent you one and discussed with you in the bugbear's lair chatroom if you remember), possibly even before Kaboom thought about it, however you said I couldn't really do it because I would be too powerful and everyone would start doing it, now that everyone IS doing it, do I get the same treatment as Kaboom since I came up with it first?

Check your email for another posting of this and one of my actions when you have the time please...

Mr. Draco

First Post
Something else just occurred to me.

edena, you said Kaboom could make 50 simulcrums/turn right? That would be 100PL of simulcrums of his PC. WHOA!

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Yes, Sollir.
It is only fair.
You also may make 50 simulacrums.

Noboby but you and Kaboom, however.

- - -

William, it cannot be countered except by 11th level magic.
It can be contained, however.

It feeds on emotion.
Strong emotions feed it, make it stronger, make it grow in power.
Violent emotions of hate, anger, and fear, and physical feelings of pain, make it stronger very quickly.
Killing makes it stronger very, very quickly.

Such feelings are running rampant in the Flanaess as of recently.
Why, just 2 weeks ago, five million innocent soldiers who were just trying to do their jobs died in the Godspires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads