Edena_of_Neith

First Post
THE TARAAKIAN ANSWER TO VAEREGOTH

The taraakian messenger then answers the questions of Vaeregoth, as follows:

<<Why didn't you come to me and asked for the Change? The use of my powers?>>

- - -

The taraakian communicates:

We were in error.
We acted in haste, and we have blundered badly. We request your forgiveness.

- - -

<<Why did you assail me in force? Why did you make a enemy out of me while you could have asked.>>

We blundered very badly.
Fear drove our actions. Fear is deadly, and has led us to ruin, and earned your emnity.
We are sorry. We request your forgiveness.

- - -

<<And if we live, what are your plans for me? Will you take away my powers, my freedom, my might, my rulership over the Swarms, my guardianhood of this starsystem, my technology, my magic?

No, we will not take from you.
You will be left in freedom and peace.

- - -

What will you do? you can't just expect a enemy to give in like this? Not the one who's help you need most, not now.>>
<<what will you do?>>

There is nothing we can do, if you will not help us.
We request your help.
That is all we can do.

We request you go to the Kevellond League, you and your people.
We request you give your blessing to Hazen to bequeath to us the charge from the Diadem of Dreams (or, if Vaeregoth has not given Hazen the one charge yet, the taraakian says: We request you bequeath one charge of the Diadem of Dreams to us. We can only request.)

Last edited:

Well, it isn`t hard to detect where all this Red Goo is withdrawing- its target is The Shadow Empire of Realmspace. There is no place now there free from Red Scourge- Skie Darkens, violent storms strike, black and purple lighting, ground shakes.

'o Skoteinos

First Post
je hebt je excuses. je hebt nog geen gesmeek. ik weet niet wat je wil doen. de kans is groot dat als je blijft je naar ravenloft gaat (zeg 95 op een d100). Het lijkt me verstandig als je ze een verandering geeft...die van william, dan houd je er nog twee over voor andere dingen (je kon misshcien herbouwen met je veranderingen)...

Ho Skoteinos appears next to Vaeregoth. He bows.

<<My Queen, the Taraakians have apologized. They seem to have seen the errors of their ways. I suppose we'd better listen to them.>>

<<You have seen the situation in the other Spheres. The only reason why we cannot sense it here is because of the magic block. But that does not automatically mean that it is not here. The sixth touch *is* coming. Whether we survive depends on the choise you are about to make.>>

<<Whatever you choose, my Queen, I and the Immortals of Mystara will stand by your side. We live for the Swarm.>>

Calimshan is no more- it collapses under a Terrible Storm of Black and Crimson. But in heart of The Mayhem, seven great obelisks of black obsidian stand unharmed- created to channel the incredible magical energy that shall open the gate, unleash The Night Eternal.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
GnomeWorks e-mailed:

Hmm...

Well, if everyone else - for the most part - thinks that this is a good idea, then I suppose that we can follow suit.
We'll follow their instructions. We head to the Kevellond League, teleporting the entire LCotG2 over there using 11th level magic if needed (and if possible). I want to save everything we have, just in case.

As for the Veiled Alliance, we'll just teleport them over to the Kevellond League.

ANSWER:

Noted. GnomeWork's Powers are now in the Kevellond League.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
As of this moment, only Anabstercorian has endorsed the idea of the taraakians employing the charge of the Diadem of Dreams.

Nobody else has.

Vaeregoth, most certainly, has not given them her blessing.

Baelros was standing upon one of obelisks, like 6 other Shadowlords, only 2 besides him were in The Council when SHadow Throne was formed, Shadow Dragon Azorgax and lich Waganard, rest were defeated or revealed themselves to be traitors. Now he was leading the circle, instead of his Master. He could feel the infinitive hatred and suffering of countless billions of souls imprisoned within Red Goo, soon it shall be released and channeled to fullfill his legacy, his Master`s legacy.

Last edited:

Remove ads