• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 8)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The taraakian who was speaking to Vaeregoth receives a mental communication for Liracia.

The change in him instantaneous and astounding:

Vaeregoth sees hope crumble in that face, to be replaced by despair.

He stumbles as if he had been struck, and then staggers.

The look of despair in his face changes to one of horror.

He communicates in a telepathic whisper:

We have failed.

zouron

First Post
Anabstercorian you might want to reconsider that speech, the one you gave to Zouron...

Zouron the Dark is the leader of one of the Alliance of Dread factions, the one you wanted to speak to is Commander Fujishi Zuroji leader of the Eternal Union whom ehh I think joined some other evil persona heh.

Zouron the Dark is an evil formerly human entity (shadow aka undead) no longer mortal no longer with a soul, just a burning hatred to all that lives and exists.

*thinks anabstercorian should reconsider whom he speaks to, going to trial before zouron the dark would have only one result*

I'm back for a couple minutes (very few) but i'll be back in approx 2 hours..interested to see in the outcome.

Hellmaster Ohibrizzo will now ask if the Legion of Dread would like to inform him of Melkor's plans...(Edit-Email of course, wouldn't want to spoil it for everybody)

Also, what changes in my domain in Ravenloft can I make?

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The news that the Powers run by 'o Skoteinos will be staying on Athas, and not going to the Kevellond League, hits the taraakians with the force of a sledgehammer wielded by a giant.
This news arrives about the same time as the Sending from Liracia.

The taraakians crumple, pain written in their faces, their great birds cooing and crying in the distress their masters and mistresses cannot utter.
Some stagger and actually sit down.
Others begin weeping silently.

All look utterly sad, and most look horrified.

Some are very incredibly angry, but they show it only in a sudden coldness of their demeanor.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Sollir, look at the last page, at my post - nightfall.
It is all there.
Melkor's plan is shown in detail there.

What changes can you make in your Domain?
Any you want, except you cannot expand it physically, and you cannot leave it.

Edena, are they going to hand over to me the power needed to fullfill their change...

Or is it really going to be necissary that they get it....

I'm trying to find a way to gain 12th here, maybe just for my PC as william got it just for his PC.
Call me ambitious...

I'm waiting for the call what to change.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Melkor said:
OOC: Mr Draco, it is nice that you are referencing history of my country, actually we have been defending for a month, 2 times longer that France! And it would have been even longer if it wasn`t for Stalin backstabbing us! And of course our allies attacking Germany from The West would have also helped quite a bit.

Melkor, no problem, actually, by ethnicity, i'm also polish :)

Remove ads