• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) The Treaty of Erinhei-Cinlu Summit (Turn 1)

Anabstercorian

First Post
Guilt Puppy said:
all sorts of crap

Rary does his best to head off this preemptive loghorrehic interjection. "Abbon, if you would PLEASE sit down and relax. The Summit is not yet in session. Enjoy our hospitality - my servants are here for your needs."

"When the Summit DOES begin, as I am hosting, I will direct the agenda unless objections are raised."

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC - Since the boards will be going down and will be locked for these forums when they come back up I recommend we move this to

Bugbear's Bugboards
http://p078.ezboard.com/bbugboards2

We can create 2 threads in general discussion there to continue this. I have copies of the IR threads to teh immediate momement (or am getting them currently). And will post them there when the ezboard maintenance finishes.

A trio of mercanes-a race of lanky, blue-skinned humanoids with a cunning demeanor-announce their presence as the representatives of the Empire of Lynn at Rary's Silver Palace. Each of them are dressed in different colored robes, one White, one Gray, one Black. If questioned as to their attire, they will explain that to come to a decision each were ordered by the Arch-Merchant Glu'boise to represent different sides of the argument among themselves, so that Lynn's vote will be placed more fairly.

Other than that however, they reserve their comments, waiting to hear other's opinions first before forming their own.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
"We are, I believe, waiting upon only three nations: the Iron League (with allies), Aliador (and its thralls), and the Orcreich/Khanate. As that still leaves us with eleven nations, more than a quorum, it would indeed be possible to discuss some business, albeit with the understanding that a majority of less than ten members would be unable to cast a deciding vote."

Last edited:

Gurdjieff

First Post
Making a swift entry, not wasting any time as he's already late, King Ogrim Scarseer and his council enter the convention. The council consists of four of the Khanate Council, one of the Head of Three and a couple of high mages of the Orcisch Arcane Order.

"I am sorry to keep you waiting on my arrival, I hope I didn't hold up the discussion too long. Once I have read the agenda and taken a look at any points I missed during my absence the last period, I will join you in any voting or discussions to take place. I will not take long."

Airwhale

First Post
A small, bespecaled represenitive from the nation of Ginsel and also representing the Elven Imperial navy approaches the door...

If questioned, he says the following:

"The forces of Grayspace wish to observe this conference, and possably join the TEC pact."

(OOC: IN before the backup!)

Guilt Puppy

First Post
OOC: Sorry about jumping the gun back there... I just had a bit of a panic when I saw that the board was going down, and for some reason it seemed important to get opening arguments in "before the deadline"... Bad form, though. Apologies.

Airwhale

First Post
Airwhale said:
A small, bespecaled represenitive from the nation of Ginsel and also representing the Elven Imperial navy approaches the door...

If questioned, he says the following:

"The forces of Grayspace wish to observe this conference, and possably join the TEC pact."

(OOC: IN before the backup!)

Do the doors of the silver palace open before the meek man?

(And bump!)

James Heard

Explorer
A bespectacled gnomish gentleman with enormous lambchops and wearing an enormous red hat shaped in the form of a pelican and carrying a bejewelled cane finally makes his way to the conference. He raps at the shins of the guards and scowls until he's let in. And oh yeah, he's got a giant-sized hamster with an enormous forehead (also wearing a, less distinct, red hat) in tow who is carry notebooks and writing utensils.

"I believe we have not been introduced. My son, unfortunately, is currently at his studies in the mines. I'm Professor Xavier Rudderkins of the School for Gifted Aestian Test Subjects and Giant Mutant Hamsters. This is Scrabbles. Don't try to feed him."

"Let it be known, The Great Kingdom of Aestia is now in residence at this event."

The giant mutant hamster agrees with a "HAW HAW! HAW HAW HAW!" and reaches into a pouch for something squirming and unidentifiable that squeals when he tosses it into his mouth with a lound crunch.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads