(IR) What would your PC do, if he or she received the Sending of the Wanderer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Any Kender seen by drow,demon or giant will be tortured painully and long and then killed !

Edit- The same goes for any Krynnian gnomes we see too! We shall recognise them by theirtalkinglikethisandneverstoppingtotakeabreath!

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The Drow stand open to all offers of Alliance Vecna is far to dangerous to let our petty hatreds cloud this (for now).

Oh the priests of Ghaunador are in confusion on one hand they were impressed by the idea of the ooze but the revolution of the ooze seems to indicate it was not Ghaunador's will (congrats Anabstercorian) the Church of Ghaunador now opposes all further movement of the Society of Erotic Oozes.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
I wish to send a small force to look into freeing Yagig from below Castle Greyhawk his aid against Vecna might be useful.

Personally I consider Vecna as the only greater power a far greater threat than the torillians,besides if we defeat him we may acquire some of his strength.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
I will accept the offer of the Teleport Circle however for the sake of both our peoples I will insist it is outside the borders of either of our territorys but not within anyone elses territory either, I will see my end is well guarded, you I expect will do the same.

Alyx

First Post
All contact with Celene suddenly ends overnight. Spies in the capital report seeing drow parties teleporting into the capital before a curtain of anti-magic descends over the area, cutting off magical communication.

The Lenore isles ally publically with the elves of Vernaith. Both parties send scouts into Celene to find out just what is going on. They also send diplomats to the Grand Alliance, petitioning for a partial alliance, allowing the two nations to work together on finding the truth. The two elven nations don't want to accept The Message contents, and wish to prove it wrong. Allying with yet another power for that sole purpose can only beneift them...

The screen on Celene lifts, and the new ruler, the son of Yolande, declares that he is now in power. He begins to tighten his hold on his newly siezed kingship. He is not yet ready to approach the outside world while his drow forces and thier elven counterparts consolidate his hold on Celene.

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC-(Edena) Whether or not the Drow & elves share power or not, is yet to be seen , I hope so and will have to take steps otherwise. I did indeed supply the Prince of Celene with some troops. (I have no idea what Alyx is up too though)

Kalanyr

Explorer
A drow messenger is sent to Iuz stating that the drow elite,demons,giants, The Orcs of Pomarj & the God Emperor of Aerdy are already heading to attack Vecna, the presence of Iuz is certainly welcome in this battle.

Alyx

First Post
There is a method to my madness... Alas for Celene.

But time awaits the revealing of that truth.

Reprisal

First Post
I hope someone from Toril (Reprisal, Forrester, Phasmus, Aloisius) speaks up soon ...

(("Soon," my dear Edena, is definately a relative term when we speak of EN Board time. If anyone wishes to know, hehe, I ended up seeing The Count of Monte Cristo, which was quite good.

((For the record, the character that I will be playing is the current Prime Minister of the United Commonwealth and Leader of the Liberal-Democratic Party of Toril, the Right Honourable Erika Lesage. I do believe this was her name in the last IR thread, but since I cannot check... :rolleyes: In any event, it should probably be known that she was hand-picked by the first, and so far longest serving Prime Minister of what came to be known as the United Commonwealth, Sir Ian Payne. Having lived young for over twenty (?) years, she has remained the Prime Minister of the United Commonwealth, on and off as this is a democracy, for that time...

((Oh yes, please forgive the colour choice of my text and the overall "persona" of my avatar. They are simply to help me detect my posts without resorting to that pesky "find" feature that isn't all it's cracked up to be... The Prime Minister is a (Classical) Liberal-Democrat, first and foremost, and this should be reflected in her actions.

((Also, I must warn each of my fellows that I've only had the time to give the thread a cursory scan and that perhaps I will miss certain nuances and actions made by the other players... I am currently in the middle of reading the thread, but I thought it pertinent to make it known that a representative of the Now that this is out of the way . . .))

The Prime Minister, Erika Lesage, walks hurriedly through the doors of the Commonwealth Parliament towards her office. Several clerks and assistants strain to keep up as she looks over sheets of paper with frustration. She pushes open the heavy double doors of her office to meet with Lord Forrestor, the recently elected President of the United Commonwealth.*

((* - Yes, this can happen. Many nation-states in this world have both a President and Prime Minister. The former is the Formal Head of State, and the latter is the Executive Head of State. A more simple explanation is that the President is the Head of State, and the Prime Minister is the Head of Government...))

She sighs with slight assurance and collapses heavily into her seat, "By the Gods am I glad to see you, Forrestor. I've been gone for what? A week? And this Wanderer fellow decideds to slander the UC and progress as if it were the spawn of the Nine Hells itself! I must admit that this has me at a very distinct disadvantage, as I've not kept up with the trials and tribulations of that world, and have only been reading the newspapers of our own... I've asked our Foreign Minister to send a report on what has been going on, but I don't expect that for at a day."

((In any event, I ask several things: (1) Is there place that explains who is playing which faction? (2) How involved is the UC in the operations of the new Oerth Technocracy? (3) Will it be too late for me to rebut the accusations and distortions of this so-called Wanderer?))

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Edena- I believe that many of the Greyhawkians have indeed expressed a desire to study these items of technology and technomancy.

The Drow are most certainly atttempting to reproduce and improve these items particularly weapons and defences from them and items required to produce these weapons and defences(not that thats much surprise the drow being drow) we are also looking into technomancy.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases