(IR) What would your PC do, if he or she received the Sending of the Wanderer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Ok now I know that Vecna's presence may affect divine magic I wish to see if his presence has any affect on the arcane magics.

Hmm I thought I had claimed what RIOT GEAR is playing now, but to bad guess I missed something. But I'm interested in playing the Devils from Baator if their are plenty of demons here. So If the forces of baator become involved Edena I'd liek to play them, I'll be keeping up with this thread, it's nice and so much works deserves to be rewarded with a nice storyline evolving from it :)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Reposted at Edena's request

Lord Melkor (Talos)

Check Kalanyr's preparations (in the other thread) regarding the problems with priestess's of lolth they are allowed to continue to survive and wield some power but I, Kalanyr , am the ruler (and a follower of Vhaerun) and I will indeed accept this alliance on the condition I am granted a seat on this Shadow Council ,if you would like to continue we should transport this to the actual thread.

Kalanyr

Explorer
A repost of Kalanyrs Preparations

Hmm a mere 40 years not long for the drow, however the Drow of Oerth have tried the following during this time (What is successful is up to Edena)

1- Find the few good drow that exist (If none do, put helmets of Opposite Alignment on a small amount (say 50) LE drow)

2- Convince these now good aligned drow the we the drow of Oerth want peace with the elves

3- Send them off as messengers

4- See if we can work out an agreement to get more arms from our suppliers on Toril without being overly obvious about it, study these weapons and try to work out any improvement that could be made with either technology or magic. And while doing this see if we can find any other uses for the tech and magic we so discover. (In particular I'm looking for explosives)

5- Any slaves we have will be place in an arena and forced to fight the elite drow & giants in order to further boost the power of the elites and reduce any possibility of sudden treachery within our ranks.Winning slaves will be allowed their freedom. ( If they can survice the Underdark.)

6- Lord Kalanyr of the Drow will through great ritual and sacrifice of lesser Priestess' of Lolth (Kalanyr being a male really dislikes Lolth though I will still deal with her and allow her priestess' some power no point in making more enemies) and bargaining with the Lords of the Limbo and the least evil Power/Lord of the Abyss (one who dislikes Lolth) attempts to add the power of an Anarchic half-fiend to his already formidable abilities. (DrM CN 20 Wizard/4 Fighter/4 Ranger/5 Archmage/Loremaster 2)

The Above ritual succeeded: Leaving Kalanyr An anarchic half-fiend drow male CN Wiz 20/Archmage 5/Loremaster 2/Fighter 4/Ranger 4)

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Very well then I accept this alliance. I have started my preparations Lord Talos. I suggest we prepare before these fools let what happened on Toril happen here. I will not see my brethen destroyed by mindflayers, or our distant kin cavorting with races meant mainly as our slaves (by blood it brings shame to us)!

You are welcome to build your stronghold in the Underdark on the condition that they remain outside of drow territory."

Kalanyr

Explorer
Lord Talos do you have ICQ or MSN or Yahoo messenger?, it might help if we could plan without our actions being overtly obvious.

Kalanyr

Explorer
We will accept these enhanced weapons but will study them for negative side effects before putting them to use.

Several Drow Mages express interest in this Shadow Weave and would like to be trained in its ways.

Various experts will be put to work studying what technology/mancy we acquire from our allies in an effort to begin constructing our own so that we may both provison our troops faster.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Far from the Vault of the Drow just outside drow terrritory on the opposite edge of the continent .

1) its certainly far enough away the Daemons & Demons don't try to bargain with &/or kill each other.

2)By creating gates/teleport circles It allows us to launch large forces quickly. from distant locations

Edit 1-Hey if you post it one more time I think you'll actually get my name right ! ;) Your making better progress than most of my friends did when I was playing a drow named Kalanyr.

Edit 2- Its time for me to go to sleep now, if this starts up before I return the drow will:
1) Send some of their people for transformation into shades & shadow templated creatures
2) Continuing calling forth demons (May Lolth and Vhaerun watch over!)
3)Continue our research into what effect the presence of vecna has on arcane & divine magic and see if we can find a way to take advantage of this.
4) See if we can find a way to disable technology/technomancy
5) Continue our other plans
6) Defend themselves from any unwelcome intrusions.
7) Go along with any plans of Lord Talos as long as they are not self-destructive to the drow, their leader or plans.

Last edited:

Seen the growing number of demons in this plane and with them the increasing amount of influence of the orders of chaos, the devils are eager to act. We will not have the forces of chaos, especially those low life demons run rampant across this prime plane. Not as long as we, the evil forces of law are still around.

In order to act against this abominal invasion of forces of Chaos, we, the devils of baator seek a way to prevent the forces of chaos to spread their influence. We, the forces of Baator will present ourselves to the Solistraim and try to persuade them to join into a alliance so the forces of order may rule supreme and let evil darken the world while the skies will rain fire upon those who opose us, the evil forces of law.

If riot gear accepts, let all who represent good or chaos tremble and fear before the burning legions of hell.

(Any other LE factions are welcome to contact us, the devils with your offer, Riot gear or anyother participant who needs me, contact me at NukemUntilTheyGlow@hotmail.com that's also my MSN adress.)

Further I'd like to know from edena what knowledge the devils have of the city of the gods and how we can aid the Solistraim in finding it so we can claim those immense hidden technology and artifacts for the forces of lawful evil.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads