• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iron DM 2010 Discussion Thread

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Yup, both entries are in. Now I actually have to choose someone...

By the way, CNN, Pbartender, and Radiating Gnome, let me know where and how I'm needed to fill in gaps, and I'll be there.

Wicht

Hero
I honestly wasn't sure if I'd make it or not. Nothing like a little suspense :D

Turning in anything is always better than turning in nothing. Nothing never wins but there have been a few surprises over the years from last minute, not quite complete entries.

And really, the goal is not to turn in a complete module, but just enough to make the Judge sit up and say, "That's a good adventure idea. And it uses all the ingredients well."

Pbartender

First Post
Yup, both entries are in. Now I actually have to choose someone...

By the way, CNN, Pbartender, and Radiating Gnome, let me know where and how I'm needed to fill in gaps, and I'll be there.

I'm fine... Next week is busy, though, and I don't think I'll have the spare time to cover RG's round.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
InVinoVeritas said:
Radiating Gnome already sent me the ingredients he wants to use; I've got them right here. I will post them at the scheduled time if RG isn't able to get an internet connection. Then, if both contestants have posted their entries and RG hasn't dropped by, it will pass to you for judging the match. Does this sound good?

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Radiating Gnome already sent me the ingredients he wants to use; I've got them right here. I will post them at the scheduled time if RG isn't able to get an internet connection. Then, if both contestants have posted their entries and RG hasn't dropped by, it will pass to you for judging the match. Does this sound good?

Done, that sounds good.

Radiating Gnome

Adventurer
Honestly, if IVV is willing, it might just make sense to have him judge the round. Then I don't have to sweat it, and you don't have to wait around to find out if I'm going to turn up or not.

-j

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Okay, I've revised the schedule over in the competition thread. We now have IVV judging 3 out of the last 4 competitions in Round 1, which might be a bit much. But I'm cool with it if you guys are.

Would it be a good idea to put Pbartender in to judge Match 8? Or should I just leave well enough alone?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads