IRON DM 2016! (Sign-up and Scheduling)

Wicht

Hero
My judgment (1 of 3) for LongGoneWrier vs. Deuce Traveler is posted. We'll have to see what the other two judges say though before we know who advances, so your nerves will have to cope a while more.

I've been doing this for fifteen years now. I still get a little anxious to see what others think of my entries after I submit. But it's not just this, I think it's common for all such offerings. When you create something and then share it, you want to know what others think. I know that whenever I get a new RPG book out of any kind, I feel somewhat similar.

Rune

Once A Fool
[MENTION=221]Wicht[/MENTION], [MENTION=60965]Iron Sky[/MENTION], [MENTION=53286]Lwaxy[/MENTION], and [MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION]:

I'll be going on a trip next week, so I'll either need to start the next match by Monday, or I'll have to wait until Tuesday the 25th (at the earliest).

Wicht

Hero
The judges have conspired to create what we think is a very nice little list of ingredients...

So, we are set for [MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION] and [MENTION=67]Rune[/MENTION] to get that match-up Rune has been wanting... Shall we say tomorrow, sometime between 1 and 2 p.m. EST.

If that is agreeable to you both, go ahead and give your consent, and that will be the plan.

Rune

Once A Fool
The judges have conspired to create what we think is a very nice little list of ingredients...

So, we are set for [MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION] and [MENTION=67]Rune[/MENTION] to get that match-up Rune has been wanting... Shall we say tomorrow, sometime between 1 and 2 p.m. EST.

If that is agreeable to you both, go ahead and give your consent, and that will be the plan.

Works for me.

Remove ads