IRON DM revival!

Psion

Adventurer
incognito said:
8) Psion (you will not have to go first, but give way to alternates if you are stapped for time this week)

That's fine... just so long as I have a little time to plan around it. Friday's my game night too (we normally game Thursday too, but this week it's cancelled, so no prob there), but if the rounds are 24 hours, I should have time to do it in the afternoon.

I have to plan a side adventure for this Friday anyways... so maybe I'll kill two birds with one stone. :)

incognito

First Post
taking into account certain writer's Friday night's gaming habits:D

our first contenstants shall be:
Ladyof Dragons AND seasong!

please reply with a simple "I'm ready" post and I'll post the ingredients. Once posted you will have 24 hours to make your submission.

I should mention, some longer posters submissions got a little...well...long. I personally think 3 parapgraphs is short, but don't feel that great lenght = great results.

oh, and on the question of collaboration. I'll allow it - but it must be the SAME person or no person. The post must also come from the log in "ladyofdragons" to be accepted. Let's not all make this a habit though, ok? it is intended to be one persons skill set, really.

Ok, please reply when ready...

ladyofdragons

First Post
oh wow. agh! the pressure! not a problem on the login, I'm the usual poster and will do all of the actual writing :)

ok, I'm ready to go. best of luck, seasong!

Wicht

Hero
Good luck guys

Query: Is there going to be 24 hours between each set or will/can there be multiple contests running at the same time?

incognito

First Post
Round 1!

Good luck to both our (new) contestants.

Here are you 6 ingredients:
Mountains
Unable to be flanked
Teleport
Ravid
Cold Slaves
Ghost touched spiked gauntlet

I note the local time as 3:55 EST
Please take your time, and remember: once a post it submitted, you may not edit it - so check that spelling (not that Ido, you understand).

incognito

First Post
For Wulf

Ravid (MM)

Medium-Size Outsider
Hit Dice: 3d8+3 (16 hp)
Initiative: +0
Speed: Fly 60 ft. (perfect)
AC: 25 (+15 natural)
Attacks: Tail slap +4 melee, claw +2 melee
Damage: Tail slap 1d6+1 and positive energy, claw 1d4 and positive energy
Face/Reach: 5 ft. by 5 ft./5 ft.