IRON DM revival!

incognito

First Post
How about it Nemmerle?!?

When the last one fininshed up, we were going to do another in Spetember I belive, but here it is almost November and...no IRON DM!

Tell you what, guys and gals - if there is enough interest (and trust), I'd even run it...

seasong

First Post
For those asking what Iron DM is:

The Last Iron DM Game

In essence, it is a single elimination tournament where pairs of DMs have 24 hours to combine several surprise "ingredients" into a full scenario. The judge(s) then pick apart the two scenarios and pronounce a winner, who moves on to the next round.

The usual starting number is 8, the ending number is 1.

Prize: You get to put IRON DM in your .sig, lording it over those lesser masters of quickly created scenarios.

incognito

First Post
OK gentleman,

I am going to give Nem until 5PM EST to pick up the reins of Judging the next round of IRON DM, and then...well, then let the games being.

By the way: the first 8 people (and 3 alternates) to reply with something along the lines of: I am SO in! Will in fact, be in.

So far:

alsih2o
Wulf
Wicht (would you prefer to be an alternate?)
Griswold
seasong

Mmadsen did indeed do a fine unofficial version - I belive he had no time limit - this however, will be "official" (that's why I'm waiting for Nemmerle's yea or nay). :)

Keep your eye on the thread around 5PM!

Last edited:

Rune

Once A Fool
I am, as they say, SO in!

[edit]...as long as I'm not one of the first contestants, because tonight is way too busy for me![/edit]

Last edited:

Mirth

Explorer
incognito,

I came late to this thread, but PLEASE count me in as an alternate. PLEASE!!! (Is that enough begging?)

Jay

Last edited:

Epic Threats

An Advertisement

Advertisement4