• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iron Heroes: Tales of Arnesia Game Thread

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]I'm here, I just really don't know what is going on at the moment. I had been waiting for the side conversation to take place, then thought we'd be moving on.[/sblock]

JEL

First Post
Still here. Was waiting for what happens next and not in on the side conversation.

Oh, and how do I hide text like that?

A'koss

Explorer
"I am not keen on spreading rumors of distrust either, I prefer to keep that trust... until I have good reason not to. I differ to your judgement in this matter Shasha and I think the best course of action for now is to stick to the plan and head to Escal and find our next contact. With any luck maybe we'll pick up some more information along the way."

With a half-smile Rholn nods his head in the direction back to camp. "Think you can stomach a little breakfast before we hit the road?" With that Rholn heads back to camp to see what the others have been up to...

dalfen

First Post
Shasha force herself to smile and reply: "I can try, my friend. I can try".

I only expect that the information come to us in the traditional way, but is a vain hope, now that my past decide to haunt me.

Erekose13

Explorer
As Rholn and Sasha return, Golgorak nods to the others. "Think were about ready to start heading out again. Get your gear together and lets go."

Paper_Bard

First Post
Who's still in this?

I just want to know who's still posting during the summer? Hmmm.... Well... I'm going to my friends house for the entire week pretty much, coming back on thrsday... I'll try to check in once in a while. See what I can do. I wans thinking, if some people aren't playing, we can downsize the group, which will make battles and the entire game run faster. Hmm...

I just want you guys to know that you're the best gaming group, I've ever had. Sure we haven't gotten that deep in the story, but I really like your roleplaying. Just thught you guys should know that.

Dalamar

Adventurer
I'm still posting during summers, though my posting might be spotty due to summer job and frequent celebrations of one sort or another (lots of relatives -> lots of parties to participate).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads