• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion 5E conversion (OOC)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Yes it's surging time, I should add a section on the post for reactions so it is clearer, still working through the kinks on DMing a PBP that has a combat system.

Alright! Here goes. :)

[roll0]

You teleport up to 60 feet to an unoccupied space of your choice that you can see.

Jason.knepper

First Post
Unfortunately, I am going to have to bow out from this game. We got back from our FTX and got a short notice tasking for a little trip overseas. I don't know if I'll have consistent internet access, but I know I'll be busy with prep and movement for the next few weeks. I'm sorry for having to bail. Good luck with the campaign!

SunGold

First Post
Unfortunately, I am going to have to bow out from this game. We got back from our FTX and got a short notice tasking for a little trip overseas. I don't know if I'll have consistent internet access, but I know I'll be busy with prep and movement for the next few weeks. I'm sorry for having to bail. Good luck with the campaign!

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Take care. Hope all goes well for you overseas.

Edit: And hey, I hope you'll come back somewhere down the road, when life eases up. Corsa would always be happy to see the return of her partner-in-sneakiness. ;)

Last edited:

eayres33

Explorer

I'm sorry to hear that, but I hope everything goes well for you on your voyage.

FitzTheRuke

Legend

Take care out there! This game will almost certainly be going when you get back, and I'm sure you can jump back in!

Remove ads