D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion (IC)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
OOC: Casting Shocking Grasp: Touch attack [roll0]
Do the sword and armor mean I get advantage? If so: [roll1]
The cube takes [roll2] lightning damage upon hit.

As his hand reaches forward, Flint finally notices that there is something sticky and acidic surrounding the sword and armor, and the dwarf releases the magical lightning into the ooze. He immediately withdraws his hand and takes a step back, his mouth open as he tries to process the new information.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Aooouuwww!" hollered Loosh as the pseudopod burnt his skin. His hair suddenly blew out of his sailor's knot as if in a strong wind and the air crackled as if a storm was brewing. Then suddenly Loosh burst into crackling electricity, which ran up his pike as he thrust it at the creature.

OOC: Reaction: Wrath of the storm. [roll0] lightning damage (dc12 Dex Save for Half). Action: Thrust! [roll1] for [roll2]

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
To Lal, his companion appeared as if under water, the cube's damaged surface warping the light - making their silhouettes warp, and twisting the light of their spells. He wasn't quite sure what they were doing - but Loosh's cry of pain was unmistakable. Once again he spun around - or was he still and was the world turning around him? Who could say? - and slammed the dread weapon in the cube's side, sending its flesh flying.

second attack on Cube: 1D20+6 = [15]+6 = 21

second flail attack on Cube: 3D4+6+3D4 = [4, 3, 1]+6+[2, 4, 2] = 22

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Leaving her ball of fire to burn on its own, Giana surges forward, her form rippling and releasing a giant bear.
The bear bites and claws viciously at the oozy hexahedron.

OOC: Flaming sphere should be doing damage at the start of the Cube's turn.
DC 14 Dex Save: 1D20-4 = [14]-4 = 10
2D6 = [6, 4] = 10

Move: to G4/h5
Bonus: Wildshape to Brown Bear
Action: Multi attack
Bite; Claw: 1D20+5 = [3]+5 = 8
1D8+4 = [8]+4 = 12
1D20+5 = [12]+5 = 17
2D6+4 = [5, 6]+4 = 15

[sblock=Mini Stats]AC: 16 Init: +3
HP: 24 / 24 Hit Dice: 3 / 3 [1d8+2]
Spell Slots: 4/2 LR (4/2)
Wildshape: 1/2 SR
[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats Brown Bearf]
AC:11 HP:34/34
Bite: +5 / 1d8+4
Claw: +5 / 2d6+4
[/sblock]

eayres33

Explorer
Flint seems confused about what is going on but he reaches out and fires electricity into the cube in front of him.

Loosh unleashes a storm of lighting at the cube before he strikes out with his pike cutting a slice out of the creature.

Harb cleaves through the cube, as Lal’s triple flails find their mark as well, before Giana takes the form of a bear and tears into the remains.

The sword and breast plate drop to the ground, a ground now covered in a viscous film. The sword appears to be a regular broadsword, which with the exception of being cover in the viscous film is in good condition. The breast plate is also usable and it is emblazoned with a bronze angel. Inside the breast plate are two standard healing potions. There is also a thread bare pouch with 100 GP

JustinCase

"Was that a, errr," Flint mutters as the thing collapses in front of him, "An ooze?"

When the items drop to the floor, the dwarven sorcerer starts wiping the viscous film off the breast plate. The potions and pouch fall out of it, and Flint says, "Hey, those will come in handy! Who's got room to carry potions?"

OOC: Oooh, shiny breastplate! Unless one of the more frontline fighters want it, Flint is very interested in that one, boosting his AC with 2 points. :)

100 gp divided by 7 party members is 14 gp 2 sp 8 cp each (and 1 cp remaining). Who's carrying the healing potions?

Greenmtn

Explorer
Harb Halfelf Paladin

"I have little use for any of that. If no one minds I'll take a share of the gold to tithe and help should we get to a point we have use for it. I can use the blessings Sarenrae give me to heal you, best to put that potion in someone elses hands in case I can't get to someone in time."

While Harb speaks he moves around waving his sword slowly searching the air for resistance.

JustinCase

Not seeing anyone come forward to claim the breastplate, Flint holds it in front of his chest and tilts his head.

"Should fit," he mutters before pulling up his nose from the slight acidic odor emanating from the armor. Without thinking, the dwarf shakes it a little bit and puts some magic into it, and within moments the breastplate is completely clean and shiny.

"Look away, elf," Flint says to Vin with a big grin as he starts taking off his leather armor, still wearing a faded pink sleeveless undershirt, before donning the gleaming breastplate. His muscular bare arms outstretched, the dwarf turns to the others, as if to say, 'how do I look?'

OOC: Using Prestidigitation to clean the armor.

Remove ads