D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion 5E conversion (OOC)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Rolling for hp for Flint: [roll0]

Edit: Meh, a bit on the low side. But then again, he's a sorcerer, not really a frontline fighter. He just tends to forget that fact. :)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Okay, I leveled up Flint. Instead of increasing two stats, I figured it made more sense in-game to give him the feat Weapon Master, so he can finally wield that greataxe with proficiency. :) Also, he gained +1 strength (which just bumped it up to an odd number) and also gained him proficiency in three other weapons. I chose maul, glaive and halberd, because they somewhat resemble the greataxe and the other weapons dwarves favor.

For spells, I added the Message cantrip and the Misty Step spell at level 2.

Greenmtn

Explorer
... I forgot about that flail? What is it?

Definitely going for strength for me, no feat

The troglodyte is using a flail with three spiked balls. So it takes the 3d4+3 bludgeoning and 3d4 piercing damage. It's a weapon from a third party source, Revenge of the Horde.

Eayrest33 said that it's a martial weapon that would take a day of practice to get your proficiency bonus on. If someone else wants it I'm not attached to it but it packs enough of a punch that we are foolish to have it and not use it.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I updated Loosh. I went for Warcaster so I can stay in the front and maintain concentration. Also, I don't see Loosh as particularly Strong or Wise, which would be the best things to bump up with a Stat-bump. I mean, he IS strong and wise, but if I bump either of them, he'd be up there with the some of the most strong or wise people around. He's not that.

He got another spell and I went with Enhance Ability. I dunno. An hour of advantage on one stat's checks could be useful for any one of us, in particular while scouting.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Thinking that Shield Master or Sentinel are both choices that fit well with the way I have been playing Harb and will help the party. Probably choose between those two.

HP [roll0]

Remove ads