D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion 5E conversion (OOC)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I am wary here. I once caused a TPK in a situation just like this. My character went into a cave, there was a pool. The DM described "small crabs" in the pool. (This was just after a rest). I said "yum! let's have 'em for breakfast. I stab one with my shortsword!". Far, far too many crabs came out of the pool and killed us all. I had thought "small" like a crab when he meant "small" like the size of a halfling. So actually enormous for crabs.

So let's be careful.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I'll be away from any internet connection next week. As I am generally only online on week days, that means that after tomorrow I'll be unable to post until Monday December 18th. The DM should feel free to play my character as an NPC until my return.

I'm posting this for all my current games, so possibly you'll see this message more often if we're in several games together. :)

eayres33

Explorer
Did not see the story going in that direction. I kind of like it though. I'll leave it open for another day incase someone wants to make a counter-argument, then move it along tomorrow.

eayres33

Explorer
I'm still leaving this open for discussion between everyone, if anyone wants to keep the discussion going feel free to, if there is no movement by tomorrow night, my assumption is that you are going to try to track down the trogs.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Oh boy.

I haven't been rolling well for HP for Lal (and his stats aren't great to begin with). Do I roll again and hope to catch up, or do I play it safe?

Greenmtn

Explorer
Your Chaotic roll for it ;) (Disclaimer - My advice is legendarily bad)

My big question is to feat or not to feat.

I'll do an IC post a little later but I would like to work on gaining proficiency with that nasty little bugger of a flail I picked up.

Remove ads