D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion 5E conversion (OOC)

Greenmtn

Explorer
I don't know that it's the right move but that last one was pretty rough and Sarenrae is supposed to promote showing mercy so I figure give them a chance to walk away. Things keep going the way that last fight did we are going to have to change plans or regroup somehow.

At least that's how it seems looking at the resources I have left.

If we wanna,try to take these guys out quick I'm ok with that too.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I may have gotten pretty beat up, but I have two spell-slots left. I've been saving them for healings, but I could go on the offensive if we need.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
My decision was mostly roleplaying based. Charging in ahead to cover the others was Lal's idea. But since Harb went first....

My gut feeling is that the tribe hasn't had the chance to process what is happening, so they haven't properly ganged up on us. This may be the chief and defeating him might break the morale... Or it may not be the leader.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using EN World mobile app

SunGold

First Post
TBH I really doubt the named big-bad (or at least middle-bad) who just let out a battle cry will shuffle away peacefully.

Corsa would want to get on with the fight, but with only 13 AC and no desire to die, she'll probably duck back into the last room and let the holy men soak up the consequences of this decision. :p

Greenmtn

Explorer
My understanding is that we were wrapping up the first round in which I chose a Dodge action. If I'm wrong I can post something else today.

Remove ads