(IRR) The Other Industrial Revolutions

Tokiwong

First Post
Well it all sounds great... question you guys want to run them here or somewhere else... I have a Message Board that works... all the time... no waiting... My Forums....

Either way is cool with me...

Black Omega

First Post
Animus Abdicerer said:
and here are the territories I have done from the books. (PL and IR excluded for now, I'll wait before I post that stuff.)

I'm working on stuff for my Rokugan game now so I'll add a little more from the Rokugan d20 book.

Clans followed by the familes with Daimya, favored class and PrC's. Family Honor is listed on a 1-3 scale with 1 being dishonorable, 2 average, and 3 being honorable.

Major Clans

Crab Clan
Clan Champion: Hida Kuroda (Male Sam 10) * Current for the book, the storyline has changed this.
Population: 4,590,000 (255,000 Samurai)
Families
Hida (Samurai/Hida Defender/Honor 2) Daimyo: Hida Kuroda
Hiruma (Ranger/Shadow Scout/Honor 2) Daimyo: Hiruma Masagaro (Male Rng 5, Sam 2, Shadowlands Vet 5)
Kaiu (Samurai/Siegemaster/Honor 2) Daimyo: Kaiu Umasu (Male Sam 5, Siege 10)
Kuni (Shugenja/Witch Hunter/Honor 1) Daimyo: Kuni Tansho (Female Shu 18)
Toritaka (Fighter/Honor 2) Daimyo: Toritaka Tatsune (Male Ftr 4/Sam 2/Rng 1/Shadowlands Vet 7)

Note: Shadowlands Vet is a general PrC strongly associated with the Crab since they are the one's fighting the Shadowlands 24/7.

Note: The Yasuki were formerly part of the Crab. They are not a family of the Crane, so I've not listed them here. I added the Toritaka and Kaiu families to be complete.

Crane Clan
Clan Champion: Doji Kurohito (Male Sam 6/Iaijutsu 5)
Population: 3,780,000 (210,000 Samurai)

Families
Doji (Courtier/Honor 3) Daimyo Doji Kurohito
Asahina (Shugenja/Honor 3) Daimyo: Kimita (Female Shu 12)
Daidoji (Fighter/Daidoji Bodyguard/Honor 2) Daimyo: Daidoji Rekai (Female Sam 10/Ftr 10)
Kakita (Samurai or Courtier/Iaijutsu Master/Honor 3) Daimyo: Kakita Kaiten (Male Sam 15)
Yasuki (Fighter/Honor 2) Daimyo Yasuki Hachi (Male Sam 5/Ftr 4)

Note: I've added the Yasuki and Doji for completeness, and because the Doji actually rule the clan.

Dragon Clan
Clan Champion: Togashi Hoshi (Male Unique Half-Dragon Sam 5/Swordmaster 10/Monk 5)
Population: 1,890,000 (105,000 Samurai)

Families
Togashi (Inkyo/'Tattooed Monk-ise zumi'/Honor 2) Daimyo: Togashi Hoshi
Hitomi (Monk/'Tattooed Monk-kikage zumi'/Honor 1) Daimyo: Hitomi Kagetora (Male Sam 9/Monk 10)
Kitsuki (Samurai/Honor 3) Daimyo: Kitsuki Mizuochi (Male Sam 13)
Mirumoto (Samurai/Dragon Swordmaster/Honor 2) Daimyo: Miromoto Uso (Male Sam 9/Swordmaster 8)
Tamori (Shugenja/Honor 2) Daimyo: Tamori Shaitung (Female Shu 16)

Note: I added the Kitsuki for completeness.

Note: Inkyo is an enlightened monk core class.

Note: The Rokugan book replaced the Tattooed Monk PrC with guidelines for Inkyo and Monks to gain tattoos. This is a form of magic so ingrained in the Hitomi and Togashi that at times children are born with tattoos.

Lion Clan
Clan Champion: Matsu Nimuro (Male Sam 15)
Population: 5,400,000 (300,000 Samurai)

Families
Akodo (Samurai/Akodo Champion/Honor 3) Daimyo: Akodo Ginawa (Male Sam 15/Ftr 3)
Ikoma (Courtier/Honor 3) Daimyo: Ikoma Sume (Male Court 7/Sam 9)
Kitsu (Shugenja/Honor 2) Daimyo: Kitsu Juri (Male Shu 16)
Matsu School (Berzerker/Matsu Rager or Lion's Pride/Honor 2) Daimyo: Matsu Ketsui (Female Sam 7/LionPride 8)

Note: Ikoma were added for completeness.

Note: The Singh Rager's name changes to Matsu Rager in Rokugan. The Bezerker is what the Barbarian class is called in Rokugan.

Mantis Clan
Clan Champion: Yoritomo Kitao (Female Ftr 6/Rog 8)
Population: 1,080,000 (60,000 Samurai)

Families
Yoritomo (Fighter/Storm Legion/Honor 2) Daimyo: Yoritomo Kitao
Moshi (Shugenja/Honor 3) Daimyo: Moshi Juiko (Female Shu 17)
Tsuruchi (Fighter/Wasp Bountyhunter/Honor 2) Daimyo: Tsuruchi Ichiro (Male Ftr 6/Wasp BH 5)

Note: Updated this totally from previous list.

Note: The Storm Legion PrC replaces the Mantis Merc PrC from the OA, expanding it to 10 levels.

Phoenix Clan
Clan Champion: Shiba Tsukune (Female Sam 17)
Population: 1,620,000 (90,000 Samurai)

Families
Shiba (Samurai/Shiba Protector/Honor 3) Daimyo: Shiba Tsukune
Agasha (Shugenja/Honor 3) Daimyo: Agasha Hamanari (Male Shu 10)
Asako (Inkyo/Henshin Mystic/Honor 3) Daimyo: Asako Toshi (Male Inkyo 12)
Isawa (Shugenja/Void Disciple/Honor 2) Daimyo: None

Note: the Isawa are ruled by the Council of Elemental Masters, one master for each of the five elements. This council also rules the Phoenix, the Clan Champion traditionally defering authority to them.

Scorpion Clan
Clan Champion: Bayushi Yojiro (Male Sam 5/Court5/EmMag 9)
Population: 1,890,000 (105,000 Samurai)

Families
Bayushi (Rogue/Bayushi Deciever/Honor 1) Daimyo: Bayushi Yojiro
Shosoro (Ninja/Honor 1) Daimyo: Shosuro Yudoka (Male Ftr 6/Nin 12)
Soshi (Shugenja/Honor 1) Daimyo: Soshi Uidori (Female Shu 8/Nin 4)
Yogo (Shugenja/Honor 0) Daimyo: Yogo Koji (Male Shu 13)

Note: Ninja is a core class in Rokugan. EmMag is Emerald Magistrate, a Rokugan PrC.

Note: Yes, the Yogo manage to have an honor of 0. Even dishonorable dogs look at them and think "What scum.":)

Unicorn Clan
Clan Champion: Moto Gaheris (Male Sam 5/Moto Avenge 10) * This is from the book, the storyline has since changed this.
Population: 3,780,000 (210,000 Samurai)

Families
Moto (Berzerker/Moto Avenger/Honor 1) Daimyo: Moto Gaheris
Iuchi (Shugenja/Honor 2) Daimyo: Iuchi Yue (Female Shu 14)
Shinjo (Ranger/Shinjo Explorer & Kishi Charger/Honor 2) Daimyo: Shinjo Shono (Male Rng 2/Sam 3/EXplorer 3)
Utaku (Samurai/Battle Maiden/Honor 3) Daimyo: Utaku Xieng Chi (Female Samurai 7/BattleMaiden 8)

Other
Bear School (Bear Warrior)

Note: This is not a Rokugan class.

I've not included Minor Clans and Imperial Families since their power is pretty minor compared to everyone else. The Imperial Legions and the Four Winds should probably be added somehow though.

Shadowlands Horde
Ruled by Daigotsu (Male Evil Outsider Maho-tsukai 20)
A variety of Bakemono, Oni and other tainted creatures based in the Shadowlands.

Tsuburu no Oni
One of two Oni lords no sworn to Daigotsu, it continues to set it's own agenda and seems to want to just be left alone by Daigotsu.

Kyoso no Oni
This Oni Lord's constant schemes left her exiled to Jigoku, Rokugani Hell, by Daigotsu.

Blood Speakers
Lead by Shahai (Female Shu 7/Maho-tsukai 11)
A secret cult of Maho-tsukai working for evil and chaos through the Emerald Empire. She has a loose alliance at present with Daigotsu. Though it likely will end suddenly the moment she feels he's more powerful than the Emerald Empire.

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
Yeah, we are veterans.

I mean who besides those in our game can claim to have participated in the complete destruction, repair, and restructuring of not only one, but (counts) well, several official settings? After all, it is an IR. :)

Remove ads