Is anyone out there?

Rapida

First Post
I've not seen much activity in the forums as of late and I was just wondering where is everyone. I don't want to see the GMF to die and the best way to keep it alive is to keep this forum active. Anyway if anyone is out there alive give me a sign or something.

Is anyone out there? :uhoh:

Nightcloak

First Post
Still here. Just a lot of work, some holiday trips, and gearing up for a new campaign!

It has been keeping real busy.

But don't worry, you ain't getting rid of me that easy ;)

Nightcloak

First Post
As for everyone else, I can only hazard a guess.

I know Mordmorgan is preparing for getting married, so I'd imagine he is finding little time for anything.

BardStephenFox has been incredibly busy with work. Sounds like he has the pressure on big time (I know how he feels there)

Dungeonmastercarl is recovering from an accident.

Last I knew, Y.O. Morales needed of a new computer.

We do have a number of students here, and it is May. Wolf is a teacher, same issue. I'd think they are all busy finishing their classes, taking exams, or getting their summers rolling.

Just some guesses from some posts and persona history. I don't have an inside scoop or anything. You do bring up a good point and that is things do need to be kicked up a bit around here.

Hmmm...

themind

Explorer
I'm still around, just haven't much to really post about.

Hopefully this will pick back up again, come the end of school for everyone.

ChaosEvoker

First Post
I'm here but the end of school has kept me busy. Today is MEmorial Day so tomorrow is our last day of school. (I have an exempted final and Orchestra which basically means I don't actually ahve any finals on tuesday) I imagine soon the boards will pick up again.

Rapida

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:
Just got back from New York literally five minutes ago and HOLY CRAP THAT'S A LOT OF NEW THREADS!
You better post in every single one of them! and twice in mine! ;)

Rapida said:
You better post in every single one of them! and twice in mine! ;)
I'll have to do that tommorow. Right now, I'm wiped. I just finished a three page paper in just over an hour, and no I didn't do a crappy job. So I'm tired as all heck. I'll probably be doing a lot of posting tommorow though.
Night y'all.

Remove ads