Is anyone out there?

SyrinxNymph

First Post
Lol, congrats on the iPods and the computer.

As far as things go here, I got World of Warcraft and a lot of work hours, plus graduation, which means taking care of my own place. Very nice change, but very time consuming. (Not to mention the boyfriend.) So I'll be popping in and out when I get the time.

I heard WoW is great. I'm not getting it though, since games with fees pressure me to play, but I wish I could get it.
I'm currently doing this while loading all my music onto my new computer. God I love this thing. First of all, on my old computer, it took a half hour to load one CD. Now it takes under two minutes. And on my old machine, doing online stuff and downloading would have caused it to lag like nothing else. Now it has no problems. And I just got three comp games that wouldn't work on my old machine that I've been wanting for a while.

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
Its my personally opinion that WoW isnt a very good MMO, but then again i have experiance FF11, that game is realllllly, realllllly fun, not to mention addicting. I was on for 3 days straight once, but I did eat and use the bathroom, unlike some people who get addicted to those kind of games. XD

SyrinxNymph

First Post
I've played FF11 and like this one a lot better; it's a lot more challenging and the people seem to be more battle-oriented (plus the japanese people were just really confusing).

Catavarie

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:
Anyone here about this new Guild Wars game? It's an MMORPG. It's supposed to be pretty good, and it doesn't have any monthly fees.

I Beta Tested GuildWars, its alot of fun, but not very goal oriented, waht i mean by that is there are not a lot of "quests" to do, it mostly oriented to PVP combat situations, although you can due standard adventuring for exp, there is no monthly fees, but you do have to pay for monthly content downloads inorder to have the best equipment and abilities, and to be able to go everywhere. It's a good Idea, but not my forte, I'd much rather pay a standard flat rate per month and get free content downloads. That way i don't feel ripped off by crappy content added in. :D

MarkCsigs

First Post
Hi all. I'm still here. I was enjoying the GMF very much, but when things seemed to slow down I became dependant on waiting for a notification of a new reply to either of the campaign threads.

Now that I'm sitting here at my computer dealing with all the carnage I created in my own campaign last weekend I got to wondering why I hadn't heard anything from the GMF in a while and decided to pop in.

Glad things are going well. I've got a lot on my plate right now myself, but by the end of summer I hope to be active on a daily basis again. Even sooner if the campaign starts up again.

--Mark C'sigs

Last edited:

Remove ads