Is anyone out there?

themind

Explorer
Ok then, I will try and get that started hopefully in the next week or so.

Out of curiosity, Shackled City or the new Age of Worms.

Shackled City should be out this week in its new Hardcover, with everything that was in the magazines and some extra.

Blastin

First Post
You all talking about an on-line game here, or do ay all live that close together?
I have been looking at maybe running the age of worms for my group in the future, as two kids, non-gamer wife and job, I have NO time to write my own stuff anymore.....

themind

Explorer
We're talking about an Online Play by post game. If we all lived close together, that might be interesting, but I kind of doubt we all do.

I was kind of thinking of doing the Shackled City after I got the book when it comes out this week.

derbacher

Explorer
Could you imagine the game if GMF members were all geographically close? :cool: :] :lol: :eek:

Two kids, non-gamer wife, work... sounds familiar! :) Although, I've already got my kids hooked. We play a Sunday game with them and two or three of their friends. (Yes, I'm grooming the Next Generation. :lol: )

Blastin

First Post
well...my two kids are 21 months and 2 months old, so they are still a bit too young ;). I do have plans to bring them to the dark side however;)

PS...I could be interested in the game as well....

Nightcloak

First Post
Blastin said:
well...my two kids are 21 months and 2 months old, so they are still a bit too young ;). I do have plans to bring them to the dark side however;)

PS...I could be interested in the game as well....

Dark Side?

That emplies a choice. I have not choice. :p

Must... Play... In... Imaginary... Worlds...

themind

Explorer
Hey guys, I just got Shackled City Hard Cover. So far, I got to say SWEET. Over 400 pages of adventure.

I will try and set up a game some time soon. Not entirely sure when though.

Hey, everyone, I'm back from camp a week early. Decided I needed some chill time at home, something I've had next to none of all summer. I'm back for the rest of the summer, so no more absences. Also, the Foundation looks great, plenty of new threads to respond to. Looks like I'll be busy catching up.

Remove ads