• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is the Unearthed Arcana SRD online?

Turanil

First Post
That did not stop some extremely short-sighted and foolish people from claiming some sort of fictional "moral constraint" upon who they would "permit" to link to their sites.

"short-sighted and foolish people" or perhaps people with no concerns for others, plus naive enough to believe that it would be a good way to extort money through a legal proceeding...

Anyway, those who have compiled the SRD content of the Unearthed Arcana, don't forget to tell it on the forum once you release it somewhere (if you do). Even if I intend to buy the book someday, it would be cool to have a document from which copypaste when writing my homebrew stuff.

-----------------------------------

Edit months later: Yes, I finally bought Unearthed Arcana, and am still interested in getting the SRD.

Last edited:

Swiftbrook

First Post
Mucknuggle said:
I'm just wondering, is the UA SRD project *dead* or is it on hold?

Someone on these boards said they would be rolling out an HTML version of UA 6 months after the book came out. Depending on how you're counting that should be this month (if you're counting from when the book appeared in stores) or August (if you count from the official "release" date on the WotC site).

Now who was that masked poster?

-Swiftbrook

apieros

Explorer
Swiftbrook said:
Someone on these boards said they would be rolling out an HTML version of UA 6 months after the book came out. Depending on how you're counting that should be this month (if you're counting from when the book appeared in stores) or August (if you count from the official "release" date on the WotC site).

Well, it's August 18th:

I own UA. Have since the 2nd day it was out. (I had to wait for a paycheck.)

I'm building an Eberron campaign, and I want to use UA material. I don't want to retype those part of the rules I want to use.

Has the UA SRD been "completed" or is it dead?

Fieari

Explorer
Cergorach said:
Hmm... Strange, people seem to forget so quickly...

As i've said in the past, i've already scanned, OCRed, edited, layed out, pdfed all the OGC from UA. And i'll release it as soon as six months have passed since the release of UA by WotC, because i don't want to bite the hand that feeds me OGC.

If someone releases the UA material before that time as OGC, i will release it as well, probably only a lot more attractive ;-) So, why bother doing all the work someone already has done? Just have some bloody patience...

Example layout:
http://www.TheHelix.nl/Epic_Spells.pdf
This was the guy. Page three of this thread.

Eltern

First Post
Well, if you've got it done, man, I'd like to see it. Elsewise I'm going to have to type out for my heavily house rule'd SRD for my new group ;)

Fieari said:
This was the guy. Page three of this thread.

I'd send him a PM or e-mail, but I don't have a Community Supporter account. Could someone contact him and see if he still intends to do this?

I'm running a game with a lot of UA variants, and it would make my life a lot easier if I could Cut & Paste text together for house-rules sheets.

Remove ads