• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is there a random chart for...

OfRiceAndHen

First Post
...practical jokes? Without getting too specific because other people in my group read this, but i need a chart for random practical jokes. Does anyone know where one exists? I was hoping for one already made.

Asmor

First Post
Indeed there is!

Practical Jokes (d6)
-----------
1: Roll again twice, re-rolling ones
2: See 5
3: See 4
4: See 6
5: See 3
6: See 2

Asmor

First Post
I know what you meant, was just being funny. :) I doubt there is such a thing, but that doesn't mean you can't make one yourself.

Might I suggest a disproportionately-large range should be devoted to "set up on a blind date with a kender?"

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
Asmor said:
Might I suggest a disproportionately-large range should be devoted to "set up on a blind date with a kender (blank)?"

Where the (blank) is a d100 sub-table starting with Assassin and ending with Xenophile.

pawsplay

Hero
Roll 1d6, twice.

Table A

1. Slip the victim a...
2. Tell the victim they...
3. Pretend you're a ...
4. Replace the victim's coffee with...
5. Hide in a closet, and jump out and shout...
6. Kill them in their sleep with a ...

Table B
1. Goldie Hawn
2. Weeaboo
3. Draino
4. Special inspector for the UN
5. Mutilate girl scouts for fun
6. Greased cucumber

taliesin15

First Post
Notes from the desk of Dweomer-Brock, Gnome Illusionist and cutup.

[d12, ifyalike]
1. Use sheep's bladder/wineskin as a gasbag on the old wizard's chair.
2. Grease on the grips of melee weapons.
3. Switch the Dust of Appearence with Sneezing Powder.
4. Fill a healing potion with emetic solution.
5. Switch the Dwarf's iron rations with dried goblin testicles/scats.
6. Retune the Bard's lute so he can only play "Lady of Spain."
7. Cast a minor illusion spell to make it look like the hairy burly guard at the portcullis is a wanton young wench beckoning the strongest fighter character to a tryst in the guard tower.
8. Empty a Bag of Holding of its goodies, and Summon inside of it a Purple Worm, a dozen Beholders, and three Hydras. Share and enjoy.
9. Ahead of the party returning with spoils from the dungeon, Disguise Self, and Bluff the Hierophant of the nearest Church that tends orphans that the party is coming to donate all their treasure for the children, but they are sworn to their gods that they cannot do it outright, out of modesty. The Cleric/Hierophant must cast some kind of spell on them to compel them to make the donation.
10. Convince the Assasin's Guild to take out a hit on a score of half-celestial Vorpal bunnies roaming the Elysian Fields.
11. Suggest to the party of dwarves travelling into Faerie woodlands that the elves they might encounter there are really drag queens who like nothing better than compliments about their hairstyle and footwear.
12. Pay the teenage Selkies frolicking on the beach to punch holes into the royal barges, right before they set out on the annual Founding of the Bay City Barge Triumphant Procession.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads