• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is there an Arcane Theurge?

TessarrianDM

First Post
I vaguely recall seeing a prestige class by this name years ago. It allowed you to gain caster levels in two arcane classes at once, rather than the divine/arcane combo of Mystic Theurge or the warlock/arcane combo of Eldritch Theurge. Am I imagining this, or does it exist? If so, what are the prerequisites and/or source?

Herzog

Adventurer
Ultimate Magus, Complete Mage p.77
Prerequisites:
Skills:
Knowledge (arcana) 4 ranks, Spellcraft 8 ranks.

Feats:​
Any metamagic feat.

Spellcasting:​
Able to spontaneously cast 1st-level arcane spells, able to prepare and cast 2nd-level arcane spells from a spellbook.

rgard

Adventurer
BTW...I do like the Wizard/Duskblade version of the Ultimate Magus. Charisma can remain a dump stat with this combo.

Corsair

First Post
Wizard/Beguiler ftw.

Current character: Illumian Wizard/Beguiler with Practiced Spellcaster, Vaulkrau, and Able Learner. Keeping rogue skills maxed, and as a 10th level character he casts spells as a 9th level wizard, 4th level beguiler. Not too shabby!

Anton85

First Post
Current character: Illumian Wizard/Beguiler with Practiced Spellcaster, Vaulkrau, and Able Learner. Keeping rogue skills maxed, and as a 10th level character he casts spells as a 9th level wizard, 4th level beguiler. Not too shabby!

At 12th add a level of spelltheife and take the feat master spelltheife and make your DM cry.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads