Is this the world's best D&D gaming room?

The Burntwire Brothers have spent two years building a D&D room to contain their collection and perform as a space to play. Along with automatic lighting, strobes, and a fog machine, plus an integrated sound system, it contains props from the D&D movie, lanterns, stained glass effect windows, a door which requiers a skeleton key to open, a weapons rack, and a portcullis - plus, of course, shelves for gaming books and accessories.

You can see more photos at the original thread, but here are some of the highlights.

SWcorner1.jpg

Wwall.jpg

windowsday.jpg

SEcorner1.jpg
Portcullis1.jpg

Mercurius

Legend
Certainly impressive although I can't help but be annoyed by how many products they have multiple copies of. Darn hoarders keeping the good stuff off of Ebay...I mean, how many boxes of Grand Duchy of Karameikos does one need?

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Certainly impressive although I can't help but be annoyed by how many products they have multiple copies of. Darn hoarders keeping the good stuff off of Ebay...I mean, how many boxes of Grand Duchy of Karameikos does one need?

Maybe this is the gaming edition of "Hoarders".

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Maybe this is the gaming edition of "Hoarders".

If it were Hoarders style, all the boxes would be caved in and in pieces and the contents scattered all over the table and floor. There would also be cheeto crumbs and mostly empty Mountain Dew cans all over the place, as well as lots of dice conveniently scattered about to be stepped on.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases