Island Empire - A Warlock Alone Part2

Scotley

Hero
OOC: That's better than last time out by 2.

The sorceress is obviously getting better at this. She whisks the ship along on a straight and powerful wind for nearly half a day. The miles fly by and everyone's spirits are lifted. Near midnight she finally collapses and is taken below by Nac'Losin and Lady York. The Lady had stood by Remona all during her ritual, bringing her tea and food as she worked.

J. Alexander

First Post
MIcahel will watch the pair with interest then on an odd occasion catch Nicohlas eye and nod toward the pair. Having rested during the day. Michael will assume command of the ship for the evening giving the night crew a break just as he did for the day crew/

Scotley

Hero
The rest of the night passes uneventfully except for the sighting of a couple of icebergs. They are becoming more numerous as you get closer to the port of icewatch. It is so peaceful that Michael is tempted to drift off to sleep in the warmth of the brazier burning near him. Just after dawn a pod of whales is seen cavorting off the port beam. This is generally considered a good omen. Nicolas comes to talk over breakfast. A simple affair as the stores of fresh food are starting to run short.

"I've watched Lady York and Remona. There doesn't seem to be anything there other than the natural friendship that one might expect to arise between two of the very few human women aboard. Giuseppe continues follow York around like a puppy. She is clearly concerned that we arrive in Icewatch as soon as possible and I think that is why she urges the Sorceress to greater effort on our behalf."

J. Alexander

First Post
"Keep an eye out if you dont mind..i don't know who yet but i feel as if we have a spy aboard....i dont know it but just feel it...we have so many new crew etc" Michael will then ask Grond how things are coming with the giants and ogiers and check in with Chandar"

Scotley

Hero
The half-giants are more tolerant of the cold than most of the crew and have the strength to do some pretty demanding works. The Ogres however, don't much care for the cold or the long voyage and are a little restless. Their latest concern is that their larger size should entitle them to a bigger daily ration of grog. Grond, Nicolas and Chandar will be on high alert for a spy. Like the other reptilian crew members, Chandar is hampered by the cold. He's been forced to stay below decks for most of the week. He's a little grumpy because he's already lost a month's pay to Nac'Losin playing gin rummy.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: I like the way you handled things in the four lands ooc thread. Best to nip that stuff in the bud. Took me an hour to get caught up reading three days of posts over there.

J. Alexander

First Post
Thanks..it just caught me at a bad time and I was in no mood for :):):):):):):):) etc..

Michael will hopefully sleep the sleep of the blessed and will arise around 3pm to once again check on the ship and make his rounds.

Remove ads