• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire - A Warlock Alone Part2

Scotley

Hero
Michael does have a restful day and upon rising mid-afternoon he finds the ship in good shape. He is surprised at the setting sun. As he has moved further north the days are getting shorter.

OOC: Another d20 roll?

Scotley

Hero
The Retribution is blessed with another two days of good weather and favorable winds. Commander Becket, who has a fondness for maps and navigation comes to Michael excited. "Well, Captain, we've made great time. I think two more days shall put us in sight of the coast and two more should see us to the harbor at ice watch. My compliments to you and your crew."

Scotley

Hero
The Commander is happy to compare his maps with your own fine charts. He has one that has a few details your own lack. It is fresh from the Imperial Geological Survey.

His plan is to put one of his men ashore before you reach Icewatch and to try and have the other disappear into the populace of the city itself.

J. Alexander

First Post
"Why of couse" Michael responds..

Michael will then summon Grond and Chandar. "Were getting close to our foes..lets add a roving squad moving about the ship as a precaution. And I wish an additional squad ready for action at the first sign of trouble."

Remove ads