ISRP Convention??

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Velira Evangeline said:
Midna has contacted me through MSN and she says that there is a hotel in Idaho that she may beable to get. She also says that there are all kinds of cons held there. She also said she can get ahold of catering for food, DJ for music (if wanted) and claims the hotel is nice. I am still speaking with her about what other atractions there may be there, in case those of us that go want to go out and have fun somewhere. If there is anything you think she needs to look into, post it here. I'll keep you guys posted!
Well, price, of course. :) Price for the hotel and all the amenities mentioned - some places may have a package deal, some might charge extra for the extras.

And schedule - if cons are held there, they might be booked up. Those bookings can be done years in advance.

Midna

First Post
Sienna_Rose said:
Well, price, of course. :) Price for the hotel and all the amenities mentioned - some places may have a package deal, some might charge extra for the extras.

And schedule - if cons are held there, they might be booked up. Those bookings can be done years in advance.

I am working on getting discounts, right now I have recruited one of my friends to try and help with this, so I should hopefully have prices for things soon. Hopefully.

Cloaked Woman

First Post
its sounding like a lot so far are from the Eastern part of the US.
Now as for the one who said ick about the Eastern part well :p
yeah we get rain... but not all the time. depends on the season. Every region has it's Pros and Cons... now here in MD we have an awesome RenFaire property that is there year round and I do believe that they rent it out. I think RenFaire grounds would be awesome to use as it fits somewhat for the settings :)
now it would exclude part of August, all of September and just about all of October, as our faire starts in the End of August

Tya_Lanai

First Post
oooooooo sounds awsome, if its held before april 08 I can go, especially if its in idaho :D Studying in BC for the year but most of the time I'm stranded in the UK like Liadans player. This sounds awsome!!!!!

Vermont during college, New York during the summer... In all seriousness though, it makes sense for us to do this in the US, near where the biggest population of ISRPers are from...which I think is the more central, to western part, if I'm not mistaken...anyhow, this would be cheap, as the Canadians and the North Americans could traverse -relatively- easily. Then we'd have to worry about the Englanders, Australians, the Phillipines, and Bari's player... Also, I like the idea about the awards, though I'm pretty confident that most of us have seen pictures of each other and can recognize us rather easily... *waves to a bunch of you* I'm pretty sure that many would know who I am... and I'm pretty sure I'd get Most Hated, based on a lot of people's earlier experiences with me...or maybe...*thinks of a certain "loved" player, though particularly character that begins with an "A"* ...then again, perhaps not. Anyhow, that's my thoughts...

Kallikrates

First Post
*snickers* Nah John, you get the "Most helpful person of the year award".

*blinks at something*

Right...too bad we can't track down all those lost from Wizards.
Should I pass word along to those at Dykal? Or has someone already beaten me to the punch? Eh....

I wish I could be able to come to this convention, but I'm still trying to get to living on my own. I've not had a proper vacation in over a decade now. I do wish the planner of this convention the best of luck.

Fowai Uss

First Post
Brutal Bonegrinder said:
Isrp- Where Impossible is just Illogical.

For most people, I'd see this as being true. In Fowai's case, it's more like 'where impossible is quite logical and occurs nearly everyday'.

Fowai: What can I say? I like to live on the edge...

Fowai's Player: Of insanity...

Remove ads